Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
When I sold half time draw tickets for a brief period back in the late 90s you got free entry to the game (normally missing the first 5 mins as at ko you'd have to take your money to the office behind the Williams), but it was pretty unofficial. You didn't receive a ticket, but as you were wearing the red waterproof thing they gave you, the stewards just let you through the gates. Given you only got 2 hours at minimum wage, the only reason you'd do the job was if you were planning on going to the game (or lived close by I guess), so I can understand sellers would be annoyed at this. Though admittedly when I was working there were about 10000 empty seats, so different times...