Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums
Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members.
- Support OTIB with a premium membership
Poor Julie! All she did was added some information that helped clear something up from this thread, and now she's being talked about as though she's representing the entire police force, for good or bad! Seems a bit harsh to me.
So in theory somebody could now go online and purchase tickets for the next 4 home games and then that would put them into category 2 even though those games haven't taken place yet? Or is it for games that have already or already will have been played by the 20th Dec? I am a member and have bought 3 home tickets so wondering if i book tickets for the Wolves game I would then become eligible? Hopefully not a dumbass question!