IGNORED

Paula Townsend And The Evil Post

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

Charlie Bob's mum: MY PLEA

Now when you see something like that it insinuates that the story is connected to pleading for information to catch the killer of a relative.

Not quite.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayNode...command=newPage

This is Paula Townsend, mother of Charlie Bob Townsend who was killed by his father in a house at Long Ashton before the father set fire to the house and hung himself in the garage. Tragedy. No doubt.

Prepare then for a dive into a shameless pit of greed. The Evil Post has visited Paula Townsend and has taken pictures around the smoke blackened house with Mrs Townsend with immaculate make up and hair and suitably sombre black dress. She digs the dirt on her marriage breakdown, pictures of her in the garden, by the police tape, all well and good-ish. Then the little taste it held onto with a tenuous grip slipped away.

Picture of Charlie Bob's toy firemans helmet melted by the fire, sunflower left on the bed where his body was found by firemen.

There then follows a list of how much it would cost to restore a £525,000 house, valued in march just before the tradegy, which her late husband didn't insure.

This is not for a charity dedicated to the memory of the poor little chap that was caught up in all this. This is so her father and brother (both surveyors, a lowly paid job you'll agree) can set the teams of builders, plumbers and electricians to work on the house to get it back up to the valuation price, she can flog it, pay off her mortgage and the cost it incurred to get it back up to scratch, and walk away to her existing £193,000 place in Long Ashton (which her parents have bought for her outright) whistling with her hands in her pockets knowing someone else has paid for it all.

So if anyone has got a spare £40,000 to spare you know what to do with it. If you are that stupid.

Her son was killed less than 8 weeks ago in Long Ashton , she still lives in the village, and wants YOU to dig into your pockets to re build her house.

Is 'stunned' an appropriate word here?

WHAT THE ######

How is it our fault she had no insurance, and how is it our fault she was married to a looney who killed their son and himself?

And another thing, £5k for laminate flooring, sod off, have the cheapest carpet you can find you stupid woman.

It just beggars belief.

Guest MaloneFM

Not giving then Dolls?

Uncle has fired off a letter to the Evil Post already. The charred firemans helmet did it for me.

Luckily the filter is on...I feel bad bad words will be used to reply to this post.

i cant believe she can be so calculated as to worry about a charred house when her son has died in such tragic circumstances and all she can harp on about is material possesions makes my bloody blood boil it really does to even contemplate a manipulative story when any decent and loving mother would be in mourning for such a waste of a young life this woman is a disgrace. :disapointed2se:

Archived