IGNORED

Any Real Youngsters You Think We Should Bring In?

DavidNoble

Does anyone know any players that are like 16 that you think we could bring in and mould into a really good player? sort of do an arsene wenger.

I've heard of a player on the Man United books who's said to be the next wayne rooney and they bought him in from stockport academy so maybe we could do the same.

Just asking, no aggressive comments please.

Does anyone know any players that are like 16 that you think we could bring in and mould into a really good player? sort of do an arsene wenger.

I've heard of a player on the Man United books who's said to be the next wayne rooney and they bought him in from stockport academy so maybe we could do the same.

Just asking, no aggressive comments please.

If you've heard of them, everyone else will have too. I'm a big fan of hearing about future "stars" but all the top ones at the 16 yo age group are either at top clubs or being tapped up by them. If you want to hold on to them, you have to get them at 11ish, and then it's only reasonable to think they'll be there until they get into our first team for a year. You look down the list of players even at the under 17 world cup, and the top ones if you're reasonably into football..you know the names of.

Don't think there will be a random 16 year old that someone just finds happening too often.

There's one lad in City's Academy, who is also Portishead Red's nephew to be, that is having England trials at the moment. He's only 11 or 12 so it's too early to tell if he'll make it or not but the signs are certainly good and he loves City! :winner_third_h4h:

Archived