IGNORED

An Apology

Maltshoveller

I would like to take this moment to apologize

to you all for my now infamous quote

''Mark my words Phillips will sign for us July 1st"

I was wrong :surrender:

SORRY

Apology accepted in full. Didn't want him anyway..... bring on Meteb!

Guest MaloneFM

HELLO MOZZERS!

It's uncle...hows the lovely Trevor? By the way to keep on topic as it were, you were wrong you silly old t osspot...anyway..nice to hear from you Mozzers you old nutjob.

HELLO MOZZERS!

It's uncle...hows the lovely Trevor? By the way to keep on topic as it were, you were wrong you silly old t osspot...anyway..nice to hear from you Mozzers you old nutjob.

Ahhh Malone. It seems so long since I sat on your boney lap and listened to your tales of what football was like in the good old days when men were men, and boys were met affectionately by authority figures...

My man on the inside :innocent06:

Cue Malone smut...

Guest MaloneFM
Ahhh Malone. It seems so long since I sat on your boney lap and listened to your tales of what football was like in the good old days when men were men, and boys were met affectionately by authority figures...

Cue Malone smut...

LEAVE THOSE DOWNS ALONE YOU SHIRT LIFTER! :disapointed2se:

Oh Mozzers it's good to have you back....no other bugger would give me smut cues the way you does

LEAVE THOSE DOWNS ALONE YOU SHIRT LIFTER! :disapointed2se:

Oh Mozzers it's good to have you back....no other bugger would give me smut cues the way you does

Uncle Rog! Been abit too serious on here for the past few weeks without you around very often. Nice to see you on here. Apparantly we are going to sign someone from a land far far away - any thoughts?

Maltshoveller - you had me all excited at the prospect of Kevin Phillips scoring 96 goals for us next season, I think a pint may be in order the next time I am in Bridgy... :innocent06:

don't worry source was severly repremanded when i was found that said transfer to Bristol City wasnt true. :innocent06:

My source assured me 'there was no interest' at all....but I wasn't allowed/am not allowed to tell you who he/she is...!!!

Guest MaloneFM
Uncle Rog! Been abit too serious on here for the past few weeks without you around very often. Nice to see you on here. Apparantly we are going to sign someone from a land far far away - any thoughts?

Why thank you Willers! Land far away, Weale only signed a year extension, name of Phillips, slight brown trouser and bicycle clips moment however a quick smack around the face has cured all that.

As far as uncle can ascertain there is money being lobbed all over the gaff by people who can ill afford it. I mean Wayne Andrews? For HOW much? I think Phillips (either of them) is yesterdays news. Not needed here. We want someone with something to prove or at the very least a work permit to earn. If our Egyptian freind suits the bill, lovely, but if I know Sir Steve Purdown he will not be pushed around by some camel jockys.

Patience little ones, trust in the one that has got us here.

Archived