IGNORED

Please Read

bucksred

As a lot of you on here know, I live in an area which which is pretty much Lu'on, or Scumford, and a lot of me mates are Lu'on.

I have been asked if I would put this link on the city board, asking for your help:

http://www.petitiononline.com/BeFairFL/petition.html

Please take aminute to read this, and sign it if you agree. now some of you don't give a toss about Lu'on, cos "they have a crap ground" "'orrible lot" blah, blah, blah.

just think about it though. what happened to us in 82. If it happened now we could conceivably end up in the shit like they are. Crap boards/directors have stitched the club and the fans up, several times. We are lucky with our directors/board. we have a decentish ground, and a realistic chance of moving. The football family aint just about Hellski, the Arse, Manure, or the Scaaase gits, its about the real clubs, the ones like us...we been there got that t shirt, thankfully we never repeated the experience.

Go on just have a look, and sign it.

On behalf of me Lu'on muckers, thanks

As a lot of you on here know, I live in an area which which is pretty much Lu'on, or Scumford, and a lot of me mates are Lu'on.

I have been asked if I would put this link on the city board, asking for your help:

Please take aminute to read this, and sign it if you agree. now some of you don't give a toss about Lu'on, cos "they have a crap ground" "'orrible lot" blah, blah, blah.

just think about it though. what happened to us in 82. If it happened now we could conceivably end up in the shit like they are. Crap boards/directors have stitched the club and the fans up, several times. We are lucky with our directors/board. we have a decentish ground, and a realistic chance of moving. The football family aint just about Hellski, the Arse, Manure, or the Scaaase gits, its about the real clubs, the ones like us...we been there got that t shirt, thankfully we never repeated the experience.

Iv'e took my time to sign and comment about the points deduction situation. :disapointed2se:

Hope you get the result you are looking for, as you never know, it could one day happen to our faithful and beloved Bristol City Fc. :noexpression:

Iv'e took my time to sign and comment about the points deduction situation. :disapointed2se:

Hope you get the result you are looking for, as you never know, it could one day happen to our faithful and beloved Bristol City Fc. :noexpression:

I hope they do. I'm City through and through, I remember 82 all too well...its not hard to understand how the Lu'on boys are going through

Signed and my comment was "Its a joke, punishing football fans for a mess up from people upstairs in the office who couldnt give a dam and have walked away scott free no doubt!!

BS35Red, if you didnt want to sign it fine but no need to comment like that, if every club went bust who would City play????

Edited by awilko

There is one team i would like it to happen to, cardiff city.

Sorry if that seems harsh but they are a nasty club with a seige mentallty about them. The difference with luton and cardiff is that the welsh boys would be dealt with by the f.a.w. therefore escape any punishment. Get em out of our league i say.

I did sign in support of luton. :fingerscrossed:

I've signed the petition. I too remember 1982 all to vividly.

The punishment inflicted upon Luton is way too harsh and serves only to hit the supporters who are blameless.

I hope that this petiton helps to get the decision overturned however, in my heart, I feel that the dye has already been cast by the Football League.

I've signed the petition. I too remember 1982 all to vividly.

The punishment inflicted upon Luton is way too harsh and serves only to hit the supporters who are blameless.

I hope that this petiton helps to get the decision overturned however, in my heart, I feel that the dye has already been cast by the Football League.

Exactly, signed

Signed it, don't think what has happened is fair, but rules are rules and if you aonly fine clubs for braeking rules going into admin etc. where is the deterrant for it to happen again. Leeds got punished as have rotherham, bournemouth etc over the years. Not fair but where do you draw the line?

SIGNED hope it works out :fingerscrossed: