IGNORED

Please Read

bucksred

Signed it, don't think what has happened is fair, but rules are rules and if you aonly fine clubs for braeking rules going into admin etc. where is the deterrant for it to happen again. Leeds got punished as have rotherham, bournemouth etc over the years. Not fair but where do you draw the line?
Rules are rules yes, But Luton have been virtually relegated without kicking a ball. And that is not fair at all. How would you like to buy a ST for City and then a couple of weeks later find out that we have been deducted 30 points?

I have signed too.

In all fairness there does need to be some sort of punishment for this sort of behaviour, but I think its ludicrous that innocent fans have to suffer.

The thing is, a football club is a focal point for a lot of community spirit in smaller towns, and by effectively punishing the club out of existence, the FA and FL will be affecting more than just those connected to the club. :disapointed2se:

• Admin

Received in the forum mail box:

Sirs

Luton fan here who would like to ask you to pass on our thanks for the tremendous support received from City fans regarding the petition that was posted yesterday on your board.

Believe you me we are still in shock and it's this type of support that helps to keep us going.

Bravo!

Regards

Sparky

Ive signed Luton have been pooed upon from a great hieght hard to see them surviving the season without going bust and utimately out of business. Football supporters deserve better, without the fans there would be no leagues forget your TV deals there great for revenue in the prem but if the fans stop going to the game where would we be.

why don't they hunt down the old board and make them pay for the mistakes not the FANS. why is it the fans are always last to be considered in all this, afterall it is their football club and years of loyalty to the their team seems to count for less than nothing.

What a disgrace.

I've signed for same reason as most that it is a disgrace that they sjhould the people responsible not the club.Surely more people can go into clubs and ruin them and still not get punished? plain awful and sad to see.

One other thing why do teams like West Ham get away with it but then it comes to small clubs with player issues with luton and it's all gun blazing west ham was a exception rubbish!

So if it was the GAS or Baadiff in this position, you would do the same?

yes.

What we need to do if this situation occurs to the Rovers or Cardiff is remeber a few things.

1. No club deserves to begin any season with their fate 99% sealed.

2. Not all Cardiff or Rovers supporters are idiots there are proper fans of those clubs too.

3. In the worst case scenario, if Cardiff and/or Rovers went into insolvency there would be litte competitive spirit in our region.

my personal resons for signing if Rovers or Cardiff were in Lutons position are; I was born in Cardiff and consider myself Welsh and my great great grandafther played for Bristol Rovers

Thanks guys for all your support. Especially Bucksred whom i asked to post this on here.

A big thank you from all involved with LTFC

Not a problem at all. Us fans need to stick together, and a lot of City fans still remember the days when we nearly went out of existence in 1982, so we know what you are going through.

Keep your chins up, and hopefully common-sense will prevail. :fingerscrossed:

IT IS RIDICULOUS, DISGUSTING AND A COMPLETE DISGRACE. STUPID MEN IN SUITS THAT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL THAT THINK THEY CAN COME AND GO AS THEY LIKE NOT UNDERSTANDING ANYTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL. PLEASE FA JUST USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.

BY THE WAY YOU LUTON FAN I WILL BE WILLING YOU ON TO STAY UP NEXT SEASON, THE WHOLE COUNTRY WILL BE WANTING YOU TO PULL OFF 'THE GREAT ESCAPE'. GO ON, I MIGHT EVEN PUT A FEW BOB ON IT

Not a problem at all. Us fans need to stick together, and a lot of City fans still remember the days when we nearly went out of existence in 1982, so we know what you are going through.

Keep your chins up, and hopefully common-sense will prevail. :fingerscrossed:

Cheers mate. That's why i can't understand some people saying that they hope we go out of business. I wasn't aware of 82 until i started working where i do now and Bucksred filled me in on the situation. I for one would of been right behind if i wasn't 2 years old at the time!

So if it was the GAS or Baadiff in this position, you would do the same?

Yes I fkn would. through gritted teeth in the case of barfdiff, but I'd still sign

Thanks guys for all your support. Especially Bucksred whom i asked to post this on here.

A big thank you from all involved with LTFC

no worries son, hows Dubai, anyway? when ya back/

Signed.

It's nice to see minimal stupid comments á la "sod 'em".

All of this hating other clubs is just silly. Keep it to the field, and have respect for other fans.

Is there a possible record at stake here, for the club relegated at the earliest ever date in the season?

(I know, I know- that question should be in the FOOTBALL FORUM)

I couldn't care less about the mad hatters to be honest

That's a shame because their manager, Mick Harford was at Bristol City in February 1982 wheen our beloved club was saved, but was returned to Newcastle United soon after because we still owed them money.

I was lucky enough to interview Mick in December 2006 for the Ashton Gate 8 commemorative booklet (published on 2nd February 2007) and he still remembered his 8 months at City with great fondness and even mentioned the humour of Stoney Garnett.

City only survived back then because the Football League granted permission for the BCFC 82 phoenix club to replace the old club at the same divisional level, and it was the first and last time this occurred.

We were fortunate. Please sign the petition for a club without our good fortune in order that others might change their mind.

Edited by greenun

Yes I fkn would. through gritted teeth in the case of barfdiff, but I'd still sign

no worries son, hows Dubai, anyway? when ya back/

I'm back already mate. Currently sat working night shift. Loving it as you can imagine! They have sent Mr Griggs now!

Thanks again for all your help, especially with getting this post pinned, All Luton fans are grateful for all your support

As a lot of you on here know, I live in an area which which is pretty much Lu'on, or Scumford, and a lot of me mates are Lu'on.

I have been asked if I would put this link on the city board, asking for your help:

http://www.petitiononline.com/BeFairFL/petition.html

Please take aminute to read this, and sign it if you agree. now some of you don't give a toss about Lu'on, cos "they have a crap ground" "'orrible lot" blah, blah, blah.

just think about it though. what happened to us in 82. If it happened now we could conceivably end up in the shit like they are. Crap boards/directors have stitched the club and the fans up, several times. We are lucky with our directors/board. we have a decentish ground, and a realistic chance of moving. The football family aint just about Hellski, the Arse, Manure, or the Scaaase gits, its about the real clubs, the ones like us...we been there got that t shirt, thankfully we never repeated the experience.

Go on just have a look, and sign it.

On behalf of me Lu'on muckers, thanks

SIGNED AND GOOD LUCK WHY CANT THE FA PLAY FAIR WOULD THEY DO THE SAME TO A PREM CLUB ?????