IGNORED

Aidy Basso Spelling

DavidNoble

Well at the open day when i saw basso i thought it would be a good idea to get him to right always believe on my shirt as well as his autograph (John 3:14???) but then i didn't realise he didn't know how to spell it, i literally had to spell it out for him and at the end he said ' oh i am sorry i can not spell good english, i ruined your shirt, i am really sorry' even though he only mis-spealt one word. He sounded really upset and even offered me a free shirt.

I thought he would always be asked to right always believe, has anyone else asked him or did he just not like me so puropsely wrecked my shirt? :innocent06: (I'm joking there by the way) the mans an absolute legend :D

Well at the open day when i saw basso i thought it would be a good idea to get him to right always believe on my shirt as well as his autograph (John 3:14???) but then i didn't realise he didn't know how to spell it, i literally had to spell it out for him and at the end he said ' oh i am sorry i can not spell good english, i ruined your shirt, i am really sorry' even though he only mis-spealt one word. He sounded really upset and even offered me a free shirt.

I thought he would always be asked to right always believe, has anyone else asked him or did he just not like me so puropsely wrecked my shirt? :innocent06: (I'm joking there by the way) the mans an absolute legend :D

It can be anoying when people cant right words properly. Only joking. Saying that he did write always believe when i got his autograph with no problems.

Edit: no he didnt he wrote Jesus loves you. Apoligies

Archived