IGNORED

Attendance Vs. Derby

DavidNoble

I went to buy a ticket for my friend from the online thing, and there was only 1 block with tickets in the Dolman, 3 blocks with tickets in the front few rows of the Atyeo, with a tickets left in about half of the blocks in the williams. So considerring we sold out the season tickets in the Eastend I rekon there will be about 17,500 ish. Decent but we should really sell out the first game of the season after how we did last year.

• Admin
I went to buy a ticket for my friend from the online thing, and there was only 1 block with tickets in the Dolman, 3 blocks with tickets in the front few rows of the Atyeo, with a tickets left in about half of the blocks in the williams. So considerring we sold out the season tickets in the Eastend I rekon there will be about 17,500 ish. Decent but we should really sell out the first game of the season after how we did last year.

I reckon they may hold some tickets back from the Online Ticket section as I when I went on it to get 1 ticket for a mate at 4pm there was literally 1 seat available (to buy at that time) in the Atyeo!

From the sounds of it there was therefore more released in the evening.

Archived