IGNORED

14,000 Odd

DavidNoble

:disapointed2se:

Is this true?

yes fair enough we are on sky and some will be on holiday but we allegedly have 14,000 season ticket holders + 1,000-1,500 derby fans + membership people + pay on the day people.

I know that not all season ticket holders can make it but surely we should have been expecting about 17,000 minimum per game. At least i was.

Guest DR DICKNOSE

Is this true?

yes fair enough we are on sky and some will be on holiday but we allegedly have 14,000 season ticket holders + 1,000-1,500 derby fans + membership people + pay on the day people.

I know that not all season ticket holders can make it but surely we should have been expecting about 17,000 minimum per game. At least i was.

at the end of the game they said the crowd was 14,000

but when i checked on bbc website when i got home it was 16,300 odd.(which looked about right.)

Is this true?

What a joke.

Did anybody see 6 thousand empty seats? :noexpression:

Well i didnt spend most of the game checking around the ground.

But lansdown keeps saying we need to prove we want premier-league football.

Doesn't look that way.

Credit crunch.

Low pay rise awards.

Threat of redundancies.

Rising mortgage payments.

Rising food prices.

Rising energy bills.

Lower disposable income in real terms.

Pick and choose your matches.

Game being shown on TV (have a pint or go to a mates house).

Therefore watch on TV.

Do you think the people in the position above really give a flying f00k what you or Steve Lansdown for that matter think about their non-attendance and the implications it has on City's future as a Premier League club?

Must have just been announced wrong, i thought 14k was well below what it looked like.

I believe that the 14,068 (rings a bell) was always going to be wrong as i'm sure the rule is that all S/T holders are counted in the number whether they attend or not (which ended up about 13,500 I think?).

So with that sort of starting point, if it ever gets down to that sort of figure we are going to be playing a very poorly supported away side with virtually no pay on the day fans at all; let's hope it wasn't a premonition!

Credit crunch.

Low pay rise awards.

Threat of redundancies.

Rising food prices.

Rising energy bills.

Therefore watch on TV.

Do you think the people in the position above really give a flying f00k what you or Steve Lansdown for that matter think about their non-attendance and the implications it has on City's future as a Premier League club?

Bang on!

You can also add:

People still on holiday

People having to work overtime to make ends meet

Poor weather

All this drivel about poor attendences bores me...

:fastasleep:

Credit crunch.

Low pay rise awards.

Threat of redundancies.

Rising food prices.

Rising energy bills.

Therefore watch on TV.

Well said.

Surprise David Lloyd read that because it was impossible to be.

I think 16389 is a fantastic attendence

The PA guy definetly said it was 14,078 which at the time made feel quite depressed. I was thinking 13,500 ST holders and 1,000 Derby fans does not add up to 14,078.

16,389 sounds more like it.

Archived