IGNORED

gashater and ballwiningcentrehalf

leadman

Why the hell would anyone follow rangers ? I hate them with a passion, but i do not know why, i have always prefered Celtic, most likely because of all the arrogance that came out of rangers when they were dominant. Mabye Celtic will be the same if they reach that level of dominance in scotland during my lifetime.

its not like i continually go on about celtic- if someone mentions them ill probably reply, but i hardly start topic after topic about them.. :D

however the options on this forum allow you to assign your own avatars and signatures- if you dont like mine, or anyone elses, then I'm sure tomarse can instruct you on how to turn off the option of seeing them.. :P

I'm first and foremost a celtic fan, but i support city with just about as much enthusiasm now, i think the fact i use this forum and am a season ticket holder makes it pretty obvious I'm a city fan, so i dont see any harm in being a bit different an having celtic signatures and avatars.. :wacko:

:TheBird: :how funny:

Guest pogue mahone
GIVE ME A CCCCC

IIIIIII

TTTTT

YYYYY

one team.

then how do you explain this ?

I dont care what you do when Milan plays us, i couldn't care less, Arsenal are unfairly treated,

That's an OPINION? ever heard of one of those?

I have preferred Arsenal to the rest of prem sides since i found out around 5 years ago, My Great Great Uncle had a great history with Arsenal, which got me interested in the club as a whole, but i dont support them, how could i say i do, i SUPPORT bristol City and only Bristol City, waste of time supporting anyone else.

Guest pogue mahone

yes, yes, yes we all know about your distant relative, barely a week passes without you mentioning him. but if you don't support them why refer to them as "us" ?

The reason i mention him so often is because i believe, supporting your local side, and only that side is Correct, and i want to make the point i only favour them because of family history. and you can get hooked on your local side once you start to watch their games, i've only been a city fan for around 4 years, before which i Did just "Support" Arsenal, Fine, i wont refer to them as us..... if i did. :PC_Plod:

Archived