IGNORED

Dele Has His Favourites

DavidNoble

On Friday before the Norwich game i bumped into Dele at the Portishead Waitrose petrol pump and had a brief chat with the Big Man.I asked him about him and Nicky Maynard up front and he replied confidently by saying 'nahh Trunds mate'.

Could this mean he has his priorities over who he plays with on matchday?

Who do you think he plays better with?

:englandsmile4wf:

Come on you Reds!

Any predictions for the Charlton game?

On Friday before the Norwich game i bumped into Dele at the Portishead Waitrose petrol pump and had a brief chat with the Big Man.I asked him about him and Nicky Maynard up front and he replied confidently by saying 'nahh Trunds mate'.

Could this mean he has his priorities over who he plays with on matchday?

Who do you think he plays better with?

:englandsmile4wf:

Come on you Reds!

Any predictions for the Charlton game?

I doubht very much Dele would tell a fan who he ''prefers'' to play with.

I personally never speak to any players as i know for a fact they will not tell a fan there honest opnion.

I mean if you were a plyer would you really tell a fan what you were thinking??

I thought Dele played well today. He didn't miss a header today and showed what a work rate he has.

He won a lot of headers and linked well but also lost possesion a few times first half cutting in from the right. Not so much of an influence 2nd half.

Nice pass to Trunds in the box which led to penalty shout after it appeared Trunds was tripped. Any thoughts if it was a pen ?

He won a lot of headers and linked well but also lost possesion a few times first half cutting in from the right. Not so much of an influence 2nd half.

Nice pass to Trunds in the box which led to penalty shout after it appeared Trunds was tripped. Any thoughts if it was a pen ?

from my veiw it look like a trip, but not sure though due to me standing up a split second later than everyone else, :englandsmile4wf:

It's quite clear that Dele doesn't like Maynard. I remember the Plymouth game when they clattered into each other, Maynard was on the floor and Dele just looked at him in disgust - the friendly giant would normally offer a hand, especially to a team-mate. To confirm that the Evening Post ran a story where Dele was quoted at length saying how good he thought Akinde was after an average performance off the bench. I believe that was more of a dig at Nicky.

I must admit I did get the feeling yesterday that Maynard isn't that well liked across the whole team.... big bucks can always cause problems with colleagues, especially if you're not cutting the mustard.

Maynard is a big gamble - I really hope he produces soon. At the moment he looks like a gamble which is going to back fire.

It's quite clear that Dele doesn't like Maynard. I remember the Plymouth game when they clattered into each other, Maynard was on the floor and Dele just looked at him in disgust - the friendly giant would normally offer a hand, especially to a team-mate. To confirm that the Evening Post ran a story where Dele was quoted at length saying how good he thought Akinde was after an average performance off the bench. I believe that was more of a dig at Nicky.

I must admit I did get the feeling yesterday that Maynard isn't that well liked across the whole team.... big bucks can always cause problems with colleagues, especially if you're not cutting the mustard.

Maynard is a big gamble - I really hope he produces soon. At the moment he looks like a gamble which is going to back fire.

You chat shit.

Nuff said.

Well according to the interview in yesterdays programme, nicky is good mates with dele and marvin so you're wrong there

Archived