IGNORED

Disappointed,bring On Saints

DavidNoble

I was very disappointed today and Reading completly outplayed us.They were always a yard ahead of our lads and physically they dominated too. Although pleased to see Stern John grab a goal although he cant play against Southampton.

We desperatly need Johnson to go out and get a CREATIVE player to give John and the other strikers more chances, and it showed we were lacking that player today. John was very lively, best outfield player today.

Defensively we were a shambles although 4 previous clean sheets suggest we can put a stop to the ridiculous defending this afternoon.Distrubution from the wide areas needs to be better, especially from Bradley on the right hand side.

Come On You Reds

Any thoughts ?

I was very disappointed today and Reading completly outplayed us.They were always a yard ahead of our lads and physically they dominated too. Although pleased to see Stern John grab a goal although he cant play against Southampton.

We desperatly need Johnson to go out and get a CREATIVE player to give John and the other strikers more chances, and it showed we were lacking that player today. John was very lively, best outfield player today.

Defensively we were a shambles although 4 previous clean sheets suggest we can put a stop to the ridiculous defending this afternoon.Distrubution from the wide areas needs to be better, especially from Bradley on the right hand side.

Come On You Reds

Any thoughts ?

The creative, tackling and battling midfielder I'd get is Nick Carle from Palarse. :whistle2: A proven player in our current set up - we should never have sold him. With Jamie McAllister out today the Reading forwards were always going to go for our weakspot - the left back position as filled by our right midfielder Brian Wilson. As a result we conceeded 2 easy goals in as many minutes. Reading are a good side as were the Brummies and we are being found out as our midfield - barring marvelous Marvin - simply isn't good enough in the tackle.

The creative, tackling and battling midfielder I'd get is Nick Carle from Palarse. :whistle2: A proven player in our current set up - we should never have sold him. With Jamie McAllister out today the Reading forwards were always going to go for our weakspot - the left back position as filled by our right midfielder Brian Wilson. As a result we conceeded 2 easy goals in as many minutes. Reading are a good side as were the Brummies and we are being found out as our midfield - barring marvelous Marvin - simply isn't good enough in the tackle.

We are certainly missing Carle atm IMO, Marv isnt the same palyer at the moment although certainly has it in him to get back to his best. Wilson is completly out of his comfort zone at left back understandably although wouldnt it be better for GJ to bring in a left back loanee, Who can actually play left back ?

To concede the second goal like we did was disgusting!

Guest LJ is our King

give me an event where nick carle actually tackled someone or even tried to tackle anyone

We are certainly missing Carle atm IMO, Marv isnt the same palyer at the moment although certainly has it in him to get back to his best. Wilson is completly out of his comfort zone at left back understandably although wouldnt it be better for GJ to bring in a left back loanee, Who can actually play left back ?

To concede the second goal like we did was disgusting!

All down to research by Reading's management? They obviously knew Jamie McAllister was out and we've no left back to replace him. The Reading forwards were putting Brian Wilson under some very serious pressure for most of the game as will other sides. We really do need a player that can play left back or else we could get hammered for easy goals again. Apart from Marvin Elliott, the rest of the midfield were not tackling enough prior to the 3 substitutions. I don't think there would have been that problem today in the first half had Nick Carle been alongside Marvin Elliott in our midfield.

Guest LJ is our King
All down to research by Reading's management? They obviously knew Jamie McAllister was out and we've no left back to replace him. The Reading forwards were putting Brian Wilson under some very serious pressure for most of the game as will other sides. We really do need a player that can play left back or else we could get hammered for easy goals again. Apart from Marvin Elliott, the rest of the midfield were not tackling enough prior to the 3 substitutions. I don't think there would have been that problem today in the first half had Nick Carle been alongside Marvin Elliott in our midfield.

if people like you love carle so much go and support palace, he's done wonders for their league position hasn't he

if people like you love carle so much go and support palace, he's done wonders for their league position hasn't he

Support Palarse? :noexpression: I remember watching this club in the old 4th division as well as the top flight and i know a decent BCFC midfielder when I see one. If Lee Johnson - your King - was anything like Gerry Gow - a true King of Ashton gate - he'd be receiving rave reviews as does Nick Carle at Palarse.

Guest LJ is our King
Support Palarse? :noexpression: I remember watching this club in the old 4th division as well as the top flight and i know a decent BCFC midfielder when I see one. If Lee Johnson - your King - was anything like Gerry Gow - a true King of Ashton gate - he'd be receiving rave reviews as does Nick Carle at Palarse.

unfortunately i'm not old enough to have seen gerry gow play but i have heard how brilliant a player he was and i wouldn't for one second even consider comparing LJ to him. secondly what do palarse fans know about quality players one palarse fan i know considers kuqi to be quality. finally you also seem to have failed to realise that this is the kind of reaction i am trying to provoke

unfortunately i'm not old enough to have seen gerry gow play but i have heard how brilliant a player he was and i wouldn't for one second even consider comparing LJ to him. secondly what do palarse fans know about quality players one palarse fan i know considers kuqi to be quality. finally you also seem to have failed to realise that this is the kind of reaction i am trying to provoke

Every single one of your posts has contained absloute bull.

Guest LJ is our King
Every single one of your posts has contained absloute bull.

so me saying gerry gow was a brilliant player is absolute bull?

also just because it's your opinion it doesn't make it fact, what i say isn't necessarily fact it's just my opinion

It would be good if we had a tough tackling player in the Gerry Gow mode. Wilson should be at left back (Orr was poor again today) Fontaine at left back and lets get Louis fit. Noble and Trundle are capable of supplying those quality balls and should be played in midfield and on the left.

Drop Johnson, get Williams in the centre with Elliott, and put Noble on the right, simple really, and if Williams isnt fit for Southampton, Noble and Elliott in the centre, and bring back Scotty Murray on the right wing, see if he can do some damage.

When Noble partnered Elliott in midfield in the second half we seemed far more creative and solid defensively. David Noble is a very classy player when he's on song.

Archived