IGNORED

New Formation?

DavidNoble

IMO 4-4-2 isnt cracking it atm. our wingers arent cutting it and our full backs don't seem to want to bomb forward that much.

I was thinking maybe a 4-5-1 could work as we would still have a solid back unit but with the 5 in mid-field they could all interchange and the wingers could gamble a bit more and stay out wider as its already congested in the middle and wouldnt have to rush back as much.

If we had a stern john or dele up front we could maybe have trunds on the left as mcindoe is off the boil and maybe nobes on the right with ivan as an impact player.

My only worry is as we are struggling to score taking one man out of the front line might not be as effectie. thoughts????

:englandsmile4wf:

4-2-3-1

Usual back 4.

Skuse and Elliot in the 2 in front of that.

Trundle, Noble and Williams as the 3.

John as the first choice striker.

I can dream can't I.............

Sounds good but looking at that if you played that exactly trunds and nobes might drift inside alot and we would be very narrow, depends how much the opposition use the wings.

I'd say old formation, go back to the formation that worked well when we had hardly any forwards. 4-4-1-1.

Just have Stern replacing Dele in the lone role upfront and have Williams replacing Johnson. Having Noble back would bring some football back to the side rather than what we've had of late.

4-2-3-1

Usual back 4.

Skuse and Elliot in the 2 in front of that.

Trundle, Noble and Williams as the 3.

John as the first choice striker.

I can dream can't I.............

I was saying this exact same team to my Dad yesterday !!! I think with that team we would soon catch up with the top 3-4

Archived