IGNORED

Team For Tuesday

Maltshoveller

No, McCombe and Fonts have played superbly lof late, making a few mistakes, but making up for it, and they have had 5 clean sheets together in 8 games, making us top of the clean sheets. I know Careys captain, but I don't think he should wealk into the team, He should earn his recall back into it.

My opinion.

5 cleans in 8 yes....however in the other 3 games, we have let in 10 goals, looking at which most of which were avoidable and down to indiviadual mistakes.

Carey would be first name back in the team.

5 cleans in 8 yes....however in the other 3 games, we have let in 10 goals, looking at which most of which were avoidable and down to indiviadual mistakes.

Carey would be first name back in the team.

Like I said, its my opinion, I'm not asking you to agree.

I thought McCombe took the captaincy and did well the last home game, He should be Vice.

Eventually McCombe and Fontaine will keep Carey out of the side but at the moment Carey is our only true leader so has to be in the side at such a crucial point in season. I hope when GJ replaces LJ he brings in someone with great leadership - how great would it be to see a strong leader in our midfield!!

Did anybody mention Watson :whistle2:

BASSO

ORR - - MCCOMBE - - CAREY - - MCALIISTER

SPROULE - - JONO - - ELLIOTT - - WILLIAMS/NOBES

JOHN - - TRUNDLE

WEALE

FONTS

WILLIAMS/NOBLE

ADEBOLA

MAYNARD

Take McIndoe out of the fireing line for a couple of games.

Strongly agreed.

No matter what people say about it I feel we've played our best football using a 4-5-1 formation, not as a hoof ball tactic but to allow us to dominate the midfield!

My team:

Basso

Orr Carey McCombe Mcalister

Wilson Johnson Noble Elliot McIndoe

John

Bench: Weale Fontaine Williams Trundle Maynard

Get Noble forward as much a possible to support John

Interesting to see that the player most likely to be left out of the team again tonight (& probably not on the bench either) despite the promised changes being made is one of the most consistantly mentioned names among the supporters posting here in this thread...

The player it appears most of you would include in your 16 indeed many of you would start with is LEE TRUNDLE - now theres a surprise...

(I hope he gets a chance tonight :fingerscrossed:, but I wont hold my breath... :disapointed2se: )

Whatever happens, lets hope the lads who do play tonight come out firing on all cylinders - Come On You Reds!.. :englandsmile4wf:

Basso, Walker, McCombe, Fontaine, Mcallister, Sproule, Elliot, Johnson (Noble if fit), Myrie-Williams, Maynard and Trundle.

Can not believe this team selection would you realy drop Orr for a teanager that has never even been on the bench and play JMW who struggled to get in a lg one team

Archived