IGNORED

Steve Lansdown

DavidNoble

It's pleasing to see that Steve is proposing to offer special deals for half-season tickets to recognise the current financial crisis however as a long standing season ticket/card holder I again find it frustrating that nothing appears to be given back to us supporters who have provided long standing loyalty to the club and our cash up front.

Every season i buy my season card at the start and then through out the season new deals and special offers come out.

With the economic downturn i think it would be nice for Steve to offer us something a bit more to those that get their season cards at the start of the season, for example a free ticket for the carling cup first round or a free programme. I know maybe the latter may not work but it's just an idea. Maybe half price or something.

Maybe keep it simple and just refund us the money we have payed, even in club vouchers or something.

Come on you reds for saturday, ALWAYS BELIEVE !

:englandsmile4wf:

It's hard to give free tickets for cup matches as the revenue is shared. We as season ticket holders get a fantastic deal, and I fully support the club trying to sell more tickets halfway through the season at discounted rates.

We might as well try and sale empty seats for a discount given the £2mil loss, than leave them empty to please a handfull of season ticket holders who feel aghast that someone else is getting a good deal.

Archived