IGNORED

It Was In Wasn't It?

DavidNoble

Well we did produce. We scored. The ball crossed the line, and we should have won 1-0. If we had, no doubt we'd be 'turning the corner.'

We produced one goal which had to bundled in? Hardly quality now is it.

What I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't be relying on referees decisions to win us games like all the moaning ar53 holes in the Premier League. We should have the same grit and determination that we had last season to grind out results and not rely on a single goal that isnt given.

We produced one goal which had to bundled in? Hardly quality now is it.

What I'm trying to say is that we shouldn't be relying on referees decisions to win us games like all the moaning ar53 holes in the Premier League. We should have the same grit and determination that we had last season to grind out results and not rely on a single goal that isnt given.

'Relying on referees decisions' suggests things going our way which shouldn't, or winning 50/50 decisions. The decision not to allow the goal was a joke.

Interesting that you bemoan our lack of quality in one line, then urge us to grind out victories in the other.

• Admin
Totally agree, the only decision he got right was the FIRST Gomez dive.

Alfi, you appear to have lost a word from your earlier posting so I have just returned it for you.

Half the "fouls" given against us yesterday were down to Gomez conning the ref, not to mention the yellow cards.

Archived