IGNORED

Tomorrow

Maltshoveller

Mate staying in same hotel as team in portsmouth

Phoned me tonight said MM out of game tomorrow with concussion!!

could be B"""""ks

will find out 3pm sat

Concussion and Scotsman ! Now there's an oxymoron for you. :innocent06:

However haemorroids and Scotsman might work ?

If McIndoe is out then that leaves a vacancy down the left side. I wonder who Johnson will select to take his place. There are not enough left sided players in the squad other than Trundle who doesn't have the engine to bomb up and down the left flank like MM does although he'd probably be more of a goal threat. McAllister is out as well.

Williams maybe?

Whoever replaces Macca (should he be out) will need to be on the top of their game if Glen Johnson starts. I was only thinking this morning that if MM was on his game it should keep Johnson busy, and therefore limiting his runs down the wing. If we have to play somebody on the left who's not accustomed to that position there's a danger that Johnson will have a field day...I can't see Trunds or Williams helping out our full back as much Macca would.

Edit: Good news - according to the BBC Glen Johnson's injured.

If McIndoe is out then that leaves a vacancy down the left side. I wonder who Johnson will select to take his place. There are not enough left sided players in the squad other than Trundle who doesn't have the engine to bomb up and down the left flank like MM does although he'd probably be more of a goal threat. McAllister is out as well.

Williams maybe?

Peter Styvar?

That crossed my mind but for a bloke to make his debut playing out of position would not be a good idea. Could ruin his City career.

Why could it ruin his career? If a bloke plays out of position because he is asked to by his gaffer and has a bad game why should that ruin his career?

No Trundle, McIndoe, Maynard or Wilson.

Styvar Starts!!

Goodbye to Trunds and MM Then.

Just heard the same on Radio Bristol, is this where you heard it too as nothing on site yet? No reasons given for why players aren't playing but apparantly we have only named 6 subs instead of the allowed 7 as we haven't anymore available players!

Edit: on there now http://www.bcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1506641,00.html

Why could it ruin his career? If a bloke plays out of position because he is asked to by his gaffer and has a bad game why should that ruin his career?

because if he doesn't performing well despite playing in a new position, fans will think he's a terrible player and will judge him unfairly, even if when he finally does play in his best position he does well......similar happened to a player this time last year I think...

Archived