IGNORED

Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivannn

DavidNoble

Since he has began to hit some sort of form and is playing quite well for us thought he might get a song.

Thought of the one Aston Villa use for Gabby Agbonlahor: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0jvd2P1C5co

Can't remember the name of the song it is to the tune of but would be quite good.

How about, Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivannn Sproulee, he's fast as f###, HE'S FAST AS F###!!!!!!!!!!

Thoughts??

By the way hope your alright ivan, hurt your leg yesterday but i am confident you have the beating of that belhadj with your pace, get better for donny rovers.

:englandsmile4wf:

YOU REDS!

Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivannn Sproulee, he's fast as f###, HE'S FAST AS F###!!!!!!!!!!

i can see that working sounds quite good

Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivan Ivannn Sproulee, he's fast as f###, but does f### all.

Already have a song ,just never caught on since his form has not up to now warranted it being sung,To the tune of yellow submarine it goes We all dream of a team of ivan Spoules a team of Ivan Sproules & then goes no 1 is Ivan no 2 is Ivan sproule right up to 11.Saw it on Youtube the hibs fan sung it about him .I like it but despite best efforts from the back of the Atyeo never got it going.Going to keep trying though!!!!!

Already have a song ,just never caught on since his form has not up to now warranted it being sung,To the tune of yellow submarine it goes We all dream of a team of ivan Spoules a team of Ivan Sproules & then goes no 1 is Ivan no 2 is Ivan sproule right up to 11.Saw it on Youtube the hibs fan sung it about him .I like it but despite best efforts from the back of the Atyeo never got it going.Going to keep trying though!!!!!

Well to be honest that song would be quite hard to catch on, it's easiest as i am in the atyeo as well to put them on here and then someone in the east end will get them going.

Isnt hard to sing at all ,quite catchy when it gets going!!!

Yeah could be alright, reminds me alot of the chelsea one where they all stand up at the end.

It's obvious you like your song and i like mine so how about we let mine be the ivan one and we use another one for styvar to the tune of the chelsea song ;):P

He's prob been our most dangerous player in the last month.

Totally agree with that windmill, only thing for me is that during the last few games he has done really well in beating his man and coming inside and going for goal constantly when maynard or john have been in brilliant unmarked positions, and i just feel if he had looked for that killer pass instead of going for glory it might of been the better option as he does not seen to be a finisher!!! and thats not knocking him as i feel he has done brillaint last few games just wish he has a better football brain at times.

Archived