IGNORED

Bouazza On Loan To Birmingham

DavidNoble

yeah the saints player is his early 30's, but the point is their manager is using his contacts to bring in players the team needs and will keep a first team place. I mean what is the point of having a player who is of a lesser standard than the players you already have (Cough cough Stern)

Why do people always make these pointless threads during the window "ones we've missed". Fair enough have a good moan after the window is closed, but be patient most of us are I think PJ & GJ may find at least one more hidden gem from a foreign country or in the lower leagues. But yes we should go for the players who have failed in other teams the bouzza's Routledge's etc.. :noexpression:

Why would we want this bloke??! Pay over the top wages for someone to be no2 to Mcindoe??!! Whats the point in that?

An exciting right wing and a playmakerCM is what we need not another LW

as far as i know the only one good enough to be in the squad is mcindoe you cant really count myrie williams or artus (think he can play left mid) as serious league candidates IMO.

I'm pretty sure Stern John has kept his place. Whether he deserves it or not is a different arguement.

Also, had Stern John signed for Birmingham instead of us on loan earlier in the season, I'm sure people would have been saying that we should have been in for him - an experienced goalscorer with a track record of 20+ goals each year at this level. We can't win...

Archived