IGNORED

Cardiff going up?

the_real_city

What do you Bristolities think of Cardiff's chances of making the play-offs this season??

We've been truely excellent this season, and it's such a compliment when sky say that Ninian Park probably has the best atmosphere outside the prem. Shame we'll be moving soon :wacko: (Well, i guess not :D )Our best results this season i think have been beating Notts Forest 2-1(no, not notts county :clap: , 3-1 over Coventry and Stoke, 4-1 over Derby, 0-0's away at Sunderland (we took 1,500 up there!) and at home to West Ham. And our 3-0 win against Watford.

6 games unbeaten and we have the best defence in the division, as well as second best attack. What ya think?

Good luck and make sure you reduce QPR to the play-offs again!

:Sleep12:

Whatever, 4 years ago I went to Ninian Park for a division two match and only 7,000 bothered to turn up and 2,000 of them were from Bristol!

And no I'm not lying, the score was 0-0 check it if you wish.

Its all about the money my friend, and when Hamamm pulls out and you go down the toilet don't come on here asking for any sympathy.

Enjoy it while it lasts... :how funny:

I don't remember any bricks?!

After the build up I was given I was very dissappointed with the rubbish atmosphere at Ninian Park. Quite frankly it was as about intimidating as Forest Green in the pre-season friendly.

Got hit on the neck with a coin (2p pikey taff's) in the famous 3-1 win though if we're counting battle scars.

What do you Bristolities think of Cardiff's chances of making the play-offs this season??

We've been truely excellent this season, and it's such a compliment when sky say that Ninian Park probably has the best atmosphere outside the prem. Shame we'll be moving soon :wacko: (Well, i guess not :D )Our best results this season i think have been beating Notts Forest 2-1(no, not notts county :clap: , 3-1 over Coventry and Stoke, 4-1 over Derby, 0-0's away at Sunderland (we took 1,500 up there!) and at home to West Ham. And our 3-0 win against Watford.

6 games unbeaten and we have the best defence in the division, as well as second best attack. What ya think?

Good luck and make sure you reduce QPR to the play-offs again!

Firstly, it's Bristolians.

Secondly, it's Nottingham Forest or if that is too many letters for you Nottm. Forest.

Thirdly, you have the second best attack which is one man....that goofy, god ugly little thing up front. When he goes you will have nought up front.

Which leads me to your original question.......no, you won't be in the play offs.

:Cheeky22: :Cheeky22: :Cheeky22: :Cheeky22: :Cheeky22:

Archived