IGNORED

Kilmarnock Number 10

DavidNoble

Watched their game on sky the other day against Ayr united and thought he was a quality player. I think he is called Towel though! He was Fast, skillful, can play on both wings and has end product!

He was on showboat on soccer am twice today (along with LJ!) and their have been rumours about doncaster, sheffield united and watford being interested.

Not sure if he would be like a dave cotteril, one good game on sky and someone puts in money for him but he did look very good.

Thoughts?

Yeah but he was young

It's took Arshavin until 31 i think he is to finally get a chance for a big money move.

I'm just saying he looked good in the game. Ivan Sproule was playing that standard and GJ signed him.

Ross McCormack of Cardiff was playing that standard as well i think.

Watched their game on sky the other day against Ayr united and thought he was a quality player. I think he is called Towel though! He was Fast, skillful, can play on both wings and has end product!

He was on showboat on soccer am twice today (along with LJ!) and their have been rumours about doncaster, sheffield united and watford being interested.

Not sure if he would be like a dave cotteril, one good game on sky and someone puts in money for him but he did look very good.

Thoughts?

If his name is towel, does that mean that he will be able to clean up at the back? Or maybe mop up any loose balls in midfield? Or if his first name is Thomas, would he be T.Towel and help us with the cups?

It's took Arshavin until 31 i think he is to finally get a chance for a big money move.

I'm just saying he looked good in the game. Ivan Sproule was playing that standard and GJ signed him.

Ross McCormack of Cardiff was playing that standard as well i think.

Arshavin is 27 and has been linked with big moves for a few seasons thanks to his form in the Russian league.

You're thinking of Mehdi Taouil!

Arshavin is 27 and has been linked with big moves for a few seasons thanks to his form in the Russian league.

You're thinking of Mehdi Taouil!

Yeah that might be him, i wasn't really properly watching it but he did look good and lively.

Ever since that game SSN have been saying he is rumoured to be coming down to england in the championship.

Also at my football training another person i train with was talking about him.

:englandsmile4wf:

Yeah that might be him, i wasn't really properly watching it but he did look good and lively.

Ever since that game SSN have been saying he is rumoured to be coming down to england in the championship.

Also at my football training another person i train with was talking about him.

:englandsmile4wf:

He's really not all that.

Having seen him play for Killie a few times this year he's not the sort of level of signing we hould be looking at at all.

Archived