IGNORED

Paul Gallagher

DavidNoble

hi everyone

just watching skysports earlier seen that blackburn are willing to listen to bids for paul gallagher ( on loan at plymouth still i think) can play up front or very well on the right hand side of midfield/attack in a 4-3-3.

surely would be a good addition if trundle is on his way out ( which i hope not) stern, dele i would imagine going end of season, also competition for right hand side where sproule is to keep him on his toes.

Would of thought he wouldnt cost too much, around 1million probably.

thoughts ?

I've heard Huddersfield are going to pay £1m for him (no I don't know where they got it from either). I think we already have better. They're only interested because we sold them a dud in Jevons!

slightly off topic but does anyone know how jevo is going up there? he seemed to get a few last year but i havent heard a thing about him this. is he even starting for them anymore??

slightly off topic but does anyone know how jevo is going up there? he seemed to get a few last year but i havent heard a thing about him this. is he even starting for them anymore??

Last time I asked, something like this:

Jevons has forgotten:

1/ What he's supposed to do on a saturday afternoon

2/ What that round bouncy thing is that people keep kicking in his general direction

3/ How to chase that round bouncy thing

4/ What to do with that round bouncy thing on the rare occasions he actually gets it

5/ What those netty things are at each end of that green field he suddenly finds himself in every saturday afternoon

Archived