IGNORED

Sean O'driscoll

lenred

Not surprised by this either, always enjoyed watching his Bournemouth teams and he's got Donny playing some lovely stuff too - just hope the lack of goals continues tonight!

Plays football the way it should be played and really hope Donny stay up this year.

I'm with the Pig, if the unthinkable happened SoD would be right up there. He's got a cracking chairman too, so he'd have plenty of practice should he ever had to deal with SL!

Ditto Pig & Woodsy.

What SOD achieved at Bournemouth was nothing short of a footballing miracle. I will never forget the footballing lesson they gave us a few years back when they beat us 2 nil on a Tuesday night game at the gate.

A word of praise should go to the Donny chairman too, not so long back they were looking doomed & it would have been easy for him to blame the manager & give him the boot. It's good to see a well run club, who play nice football, having a modicum of success.

Having said that I hope we stuff em tonight !!

Ditto Pig & Woodsy.

What SOD achieved at Bournemouth was nothing short of a footballing miracle. I will never forget the footballing lesson they gave us a few years back when they beat us 2 nil on a Tuesday night game at the gate.

A word of praise should go to the Donny chairman too, not so long back they were looking doomed & it would have been easy for him to blame the manager & give him the boot. It's good to see a well run club, who play nice football, having a modicum of success.

Having said that I hope we stuff em tonight !!

Should be a great game. Donny should have been 4 - 0 up at half time against Wednesday's, but just couldn't get the finishing touches right (Usual problem that seems to have improved of late).

I think both teams will score more than 1, so I'm going for a 2 - 2 draw....Late decider? Who Knows?

Hope to see some of your guys here later today......Good luck reaching the play-offs, (Except for tonight of course)

Should be a great game. Donny should have been 4 - 0 up at half time against Wednesday's, but just couldn't get the finishing touches right (Usual problem that seems to have improved of late).

I think both teams will score more than 1, so I'm going for a 2 - 2 draw....Late decider? Who Knows?

Hope to see some of your guys here later today......Good luck reaching the play-offs, (Except for tonight of course)

With you having scored 8 and conceded 10 at home and us having 8 clean sheets away from home I'd go for 0-0, with which I would be perfectly happy given your form. ;)

Archived