IGNORED

Donny Highlights

DavidNoble

Interesting to see the ruled out goal, didn't look offside to me so I can only assume it was chalked off for climbing by Stern on their defender. Not much in it really but can understand why it was given I suppose.

Also very disappointing defending for their goal, was if Skuse or Fonts that lost Heff?

Skuse. Though, to be fair, it would have been the sensible thing to do had Brad not played him onside by not holding his line.

Interesting to see the ruled out goal, didn't look offside to me so I can only assume it was chalked off for climbing by Stern on their defender. Not much in it really but can understand why it was given I suppose.

Also very disappointing defending for their goal, was if Skuse or Fonts that lost Heff?

Skuse didn't bother tracking back but Carey's header out was poor.

Our 'goal' didn't look offside but John probably fouled their guy.

From the highlights, it didn't look too bad to be honest. It seemed that in the first half we had quite a few chances and nearly all of them came through John. 2nd half we barely seemed to create much and neither did they. I certainly wouldn't be too worried if that was a fair reflection of the game.

Don't know if the highlights are a fair reflection of the game though....!

Archived