IGNORED

Fourth!

DavidNoble

We are fourthhh!

Who would of thought at Christmass!!!!!

They have some household names ala Harper, Doyle, Lita, N.Hunt, S.Hunt, Hahneman, Duberry

Yett we dominated themm!

What i am trying to say is that if Doyle is worth £6million to a prem team surely Fontaine should be worth more.

Also Skuse was absolute qualityy, matching Marv and is a bristolian. If Harper is worth a few million surely Skuse should be worth more.

Ian Holloway (I know its him but hey) was talking on soccer am about how he thought that he had the best plymouth team he would ever had and so wanted to go for it. Sooner or later teams will come in for likes of Orr, Fontaine, Marv, Skuse, Maynard,

Maybe take gambles on Sproule, Adebola, Basso

Our squad is worth so much wouldn't you fear perhaps money might sway the directors, i know how amazing Steve is at dealing with it but maybe others might want the money.

Was also just wondering how much do you think our squad is worth, i think about £15million about.

Well done lads yesterday, played top class. Keep it up and maybe top two.

YOU REDS!

:englandsmile4wf:

Thing is unlike Plymouth we have absolutely no need to sell unless its a silly offer like 5 million for Skuse.

When we were all panicing that Super Marv would leave in january we were saying up to £5million, some more. Yesterday, i was so proud of Skusey, he played amazing. Once in the game he tried a neat turn on the half way line and got tackled and he chased him all the way back and slid him, got the ball, and kept it simple and gave it back to Basso.

Was also funny how alot of the Reading players didn't know how fast Ivan was, when he chased one of them back in the second half and got it off him the player looked almost surprised.

Well done lads,

YOU REDS!

:englandsmile4wf:

We are fourthhh!

Who would of thought at Christmass!!!!!

Well done lads yesterday, played top class. Keep it up and maybe top two.

What also makes me feel good is that all the bottom 4, in fact 6 of the bottom 7, have all been in the Prem and think they should be back in it.

About 5 years ago, when City were in League 1, I complained on here that <little> teams like Walsall would come up from the Div below and go on to win promo, whilst City missed out. 25 years after leaving Div 4, 25 other teams had got out of the bottom Div and were now higher than City. At last, this is payback time!!! Thank you City.

Another great aspect is how many players have played in League One and stepped up in the last 2 seasons.

Basso

Orr

Carey

Fontaine/McCombe

Mcallister

Skuse

Johnson

That's nearly the spine of the side, who have seamlessly gone from League One to the top of the Championship. And on a shoestring too...4 free transfers, 2 academy products, a defender signed cheaply via a tribunal and McCombe cost a few thousand.

Archived