IGNORED

Help...

Dan Robin

Hi.

I'm here because I'm a fan of Bristol City,and I would like to share my passion with you.

I have an important question,and I hope somebody could answer me.

I was in the official site

(bristol city world)

and I tried to create an account,hoping to be able to see some videos without subscribing a service and pay... I didn't subscribe to any service (no displays about payments,credit cards etc) ,I've only the account.

I would like to cancel the account but I don't know how.... the question is 'with only an account registered,I don't have to pay anything,is that wright? '

please help me..I'm a bit worried :noexpression:

thanks

Hi.

I'm here because I'm a fan of Bristol City,and I would like to share my passion with you.

I have an important question,and I hope somebody could answer me.

I was in the official site

(bristol city world)

and I tried to create an account,hoping to be able to see some videos without subscribing a service and pay... I didn't subscribe to any service (no displays about payments,credit cards etc) ,I've only the account.

I would like to cancel the account but I don't know how.... the question is 'with only an account registered,I don't have to pay anything,is that wright? '

please help me..I'm a bit worried :noexpression:

thanks

If you haven't handed over any card details then barring a change of policy, where they now send round the heavies to your house to extract money from you, then I guess it's fair to assume they cannot get any money from you.

Just lock your door and turn off all lights at night. :fingerscrossed:

If you haven't handed over any card details then barring a change of policy, where they now send round the heavies to your house to extract money from you, then I guess it's fair to assume they cannot get any money from you.

Just lock your door and turn off all lights at night. :fingerscrossed:

:)

So it's all ok... thanks.

It was only to be sure..because I have no practice on 'acounts making'...

and I read

'After signing up, the first payment will take up to ten days to be processed, subsequently all following debits will be taken on the anniversary of the signup date.'

so I thought 'sign up = register ' :noexpression: (I'm not English )

So,it's normal to enter to 'my account' and be 'recognized' every time (i see the informations that I wrote during registration) ?

:)

So it's all ok... thanks.

It was only to be sure..because I have no practice on 'acounts making'...

and I read

'After signing up, the first payment will take up to ten days to be processed, subsequently all following debits will be taken on the anniversary of the signup date.'

so I thought 'sign up = register ' :noexpression: (I'm not English )

So,it's normal to enter to 'my account' and be 'recognized' every time (i see the informations that I wrote during registration) ?

If you have given them your card details though you can unsubscribe like this

How do I cancel my subscription?

To cancel an account please login to the site, go to the "My Account" page, where you will find a "Cancel My Subscription" option. Alternatively you can use the 'Contact Us' button, giving at least 10 working days notice prior to your next payment date.

If you have given them your card details though you can unsubscribe like this

How do I cancel my subscription?

To cancel an account please login to the site, go to the "My Account" page, where you will find a "Cancel My Subscription" option. Alternatively you can use the 'Contact Us' button, giving at least 10 working days notice prior to your next payment date.

no card details so... ok.

Fiuuuuuuuuu.... :fingerscrossed:

Archived