IGNORED

Fifa 2004...

2iamdavies

Currently top of division 2 fter about 20 games, think i'm about 12 or so points clear.

I have lost 2 games, 1 to brighton and 1 to Hull in the league cup, but i rested my entire first team.

The signings i have made are

Fabio Cannavaro from Inter

Darren Fletcher from Man U.

Hopefully going to be shipping out a few players when the window reopens, so may add another player or two to that.

Yes the stars do go up i think i'm on about 2.5 stars now.

So far with city this is my stats:

Table

Pos_Team______________PLD__W__D___L___PTS___GF__GA__GD

_1__Bristol City__________16__15__1___0____46___39___9___30

_2__Blackpool___________17__11__2___4____35___41___28__13

_3__QPR_______________17___9___3___5____30___33___27__6

League Cup Semi Finals

Bristol City vs Preston

Southampton vs Birmingham

In the league cup I've knocked out:

Cambridge 1-0

Mansfield Town 2-0

Bolton 4-1

Aston Villa 4-1

Newcastle 3-0

Top Goalscorers for me:

Wilkshire 13

Peacock 11

Rest of goals are evened out around the team

No signings made

Finished my first season about a week ago, finishing top with 120 points, cant remember how many i had won or lost.

I got throught to the FA cup Final, defeating Chelsea 2-1 and thus qualified for europe.

I'm now about 8 games into my second league season, top, of Div 1 by a point or two, just got knocked out of the League cup by Wrexham.

IN the 1st round of the Uefa cup, i drew Austria Memphis, beat them 7-0 at home and drew 2-2 away, and in the 2nd round, just played 1st leg at home to Lyon, won 3-1.

Signings - David Bellion (Man U)

?????? Stevanovic (P'mouth)

Tim Cahill (Millwall)

I have got upto 3 stars

So far top of the league, out of the League cup in the third round at the hands of Sunderland.

Transfer window not long re-opened, so far have bought Babayaro from Chelsea, Gillespie from Leicester, and Mols from Rangers (although not played him yet).

On amateur, certain games can win 4/5-0, others 1-0. Tried Semi-pro for a bit as amateur was too easy. Think I lost 1, drew 1, won 2.

Tried to buy Chadwick from Burnley(?) at the beginning of the season, even offered them four times the amount that he's worth, but they still wouldn't sell.

Must remember to put a couple of players on the transfer list as well :D

Just had a very very memorable FA cup Qtr final in my second season.

Got drawn at home to rovers

Got butler sent off after 2 mins and Rovers won a penalty.

Tait skied it.

Went on to win the game 3-0 with 10 men.

Next up for me is Real Madrid at home in the UEFA cup semi final 2nd leg.

I'm currently leading 1-0 after Matthews scored to sink Real in the Bernabau.

I had already won promotion from Div1 with about 7 games to go, 20 odd pts clear of Gillingham in 2nd place.

think next season ill bump it up to to Professional level

Is it me or is the game too easy on Amatuer, and too hard on Semi-Pro? I want to actually progress with City but not without a decent struggle.

I play 4 minute matches on amatuer and I'm currently top of the league after 35 games and I've only dropped 4 points all season (drawn two), I'm scoring approx 3.5 goals per game and letting in about 0.3 per game, it goes without saying that City now have 5 stars. I won the league cup, look likely to win the FA Cup and I've hammered any Premiership opposition I've come across so far without any trouble. I haven't signed anyone, I just rotate the squad every now and again.

So I jump out of career mode and into a few friendly Semi-Pro matches and I get hammered! I think the way forward is to practise with City in Semi-Pro friendlies for a while before the season ends, and then knock the level up to Semi-Pro next season for Division 1. Could be interesting!

Just got promoted from 2nd Div as champions, and beat Chelsea in FA Cup final.

Have also bought the following players:

Rob Earnshaw

Jermaine Defoe

Joe Cole

Quinton Fortune

Already have Keith Gillespie and Celestine Babayaro :Party27:

Archived