IGNORED

Just Asking....

DavidNoble

Dear Lord no.

Dez, you must have been brought up in Tony Blair's Britain, am I right?

The experiment has worked Tony you bas***d, you have succesfully bred a race of mummy's boys. He must have put valium in bottled milk and fed it to the 90's children. How else can you explain a generation of kids with no fight in their bellies. Sing up Dez and make the most of the song, because soon you won't even have the option, death camps will be here to rid people who swear and pick their noses.

Dear Lord no.

Dez, you must have been brought up in Tony Blair's Britain, am I right?

The experiment has worked Tony you bas***d, you have succesfully bred a race of mummy's boys. He must have put valium in bottled milk and fed it to the 90's children. How else can you explain a generation of kids with no fight in their bellies. Sing up Dez and make the most of the song, because soon you won't even have the option, death camps will be here to rid people who swear and pick their noses.

:laugh:, no you're wrong.

Christ one comment and so many judgements.

alot of teams sing about the munich disaster to man u

teams sing about turks to leeds

so in context i think are song about t####### is quite tame

also i feel opressed by the pc brigade anything anyone does nowadays slightly offensive is jumped on and its getting on my tits last one out the country don't forget to turn the lights out

alot of teams sing about the munich disaster to man u

teams sing about turks to leeds

so in context i think are song about t####### is quite tame

also i feel opressed by the pc brigade anything anyone does nowadays slightly offensive is jumped on and its getting on my tits last one out the country don't forget to turn the lights out

Yea, and don't the Man U stewards go mental wen they hear that song being sung.

Yea, and don't the Man U stewards go mental wen they hear that song being sung.

i don't know never been to watch man ure nor do i want to unless city are playing there

all I'm saying is there's worse songs sung at football than t####### mother takes money for sex

Archived