IGNORED

"you Only Bounce When You're Winning!"

DavidNoble

It was only a matter of time before a team threw the bouncing back in our faces!

It wasnt really funny at the time although looking back it was quite funny and fair play to the cardiff fans they were very good and vocal and as someone said, we would have done exactly the same.

On another note, was nice to see the game go off without any trouble at all, I think the police and stewards all handled it very well and as much as people don't like the bubble matches, I think it worked well today - if the cardiff fans were let loose then Id hate to have seen what could have happened.

To be fair i thought that was really funny when they sang "you're not bouncing any more" and "you only bounce when you're winning" as much as I hate cardiff (the team and their fans) and as gutted as I am, that was funny.

We'd've said the same if they were the ones who were bouncing

hurt at the time didnt it but thats footie and we would have done the same, fair play to them.

On another note, was nice to see the game go off without any trouble at all, I think the police and stewards all handled it very well and as much as people don't like the bubble matches, I think it worked well today - if the cardiff fans were let loose then Id hate to have seen what could have happened.

Specially when they started singing "Cheerio" to us as we were leaving, and a few of our numpties decided to rush back over there.

To be fair i thought that was really funny when they sang "you're not bouncing any more" and "you only bounce when you're winning" as much as I hate cardiff (the team and their fans) and as gutted as I am, that was funny.

I laughed. Best thing they managed to come up with. They were strangely mute for a Cardiff crowd at Ashton Gate. Maybe they feared the worst hence their 'we just won the World Cup' style cheering at the end.

they Started stealing our song towards the end with 'Cardiff bounce around'.

All the bouncing was going amazingly until McCormack got there.

Apparently they said about it alot on the Sky commentary.

what happend to being the 12th man you need to get behind your team befor we are winning and even if were loosing soo we should do the bounce wenever we wantt

yeah, got to give them that one, it was funny, bar sterds!

plenty of comments on Cardiff forum about great atmosphere at Ashton Gate :englandsmile4wf:

Ain't it nice to be loved?? :englandsmile4wf:

"I have also been to Trashton Gate many times in fact last season being most recent (it's still a shithole).

Bristol City are my No1 Rivals"

"Always has been Brizzle City and always will be Brizzle City.

Swansae are as well but never so much as the rivalry between us and the wurzels.

It showed with the Swansea draw me and my mates were just celebrating as usual but yesterday the intensity of the celebration was so much more.

By the way i'm 41 so am in the sort of Brizzle haters era.

Wierd thing is though i've got nothing against Rovers at all. "

"At the end of the day, Swansea are a Welsh club who will hopefully develop Welsh players for Toshack so a successful Swansea, albeit one below us, does have some positives. But I can't see any positives in having a successful Bristol City! "

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t...fd81a947217d6ed

Archived