IGNORED

Big Jonny Parks

DavidNoble

He is going to score on Saturday isn't he. Interesting watching Bamberdele marking him. The battle of the big men :P

Was quite comedic (is that a word) when he came on last time we played them on sky.

i guess you mean Parkin

Hes awful, id be ashamed if he scores against us on saturday.

I'd like to know if anyone can think of a fatter professional footballer currently playing in the leagues than Parkin (and no, Trundle is not allowed)? I couldn't believe how portly he was when playing for Preston agaisnt us on Sky last year and as stated previously it's amazing that he manages to score as many goals as he does.

I'd like to know if anyone can think of a fatter professional footballer currently playing in the leagues than Parkin (and no, Trundle is not allowed)? I couldn't believe how portly he was when playing for Preston agaisnt us on Sky last year and as stated previously it's amazing that he manages to score as many goals as he does.

Can't think of any CURRENT players bigger, though John Harston would have run him very close. Standing next to GJ I reckon JP would leave our manager looking emaciated.

I remember seeing Neil Shipperley playing for Brentford during our promotion season from League 1 down the gate. He'd ballooned, and took about a minute to go from defeding a corner to joining their attack!

yeah even wearing a "slimming" black kit he was deffo a very porkie boy indeed. :winner_third_h4h:

How does that man play Championship every week and bag a few goals!?

Certainly our defence was a bit jttery today which I must put down to 'the beast' . Also, didn't he have a 25 yarder that went pretty close ? I did enjoy his tussle with Boom Boom, honours just about even.

I had a bit of banter with him yesterday during their warm up. He pretended to pinch a crisp of a young lad, I suggested he should stick to the steak pies, he replied "you don't look to bad yourself" quite smugly until I informed him that I was 30 years his senior and didn't train as a pro footballer. He replied "neither do I". "so i've heard" I said. He shut up.

Archived