IGNORED

Williams Stand After Their Equaliser

lenred

It really pisses me off as he gets slagged off for something that wasn't his fault

He got slagged off in the Dolman after the corner which followed his shot that was tipped over the bar went straight to the keeper. It was indeed a poor corner, but McIndoe took it.

That said, some of the stick McIndoe in general got yesterday was pathetic.

Guest churchill gaffer
I'm not a fan of LJ.. but his second half performance was one of the best ive seen from him..

OK

But once again he gave the ball away that caused the Pen!

He lost the ball which gave the corner

Probibly did have a good game

But I think anybody who tried a bit would shine in that game (If you can call it that)

He still gives far to many balls away in other games

OK

But once again he gave the ball away that caused the Pen!

He lost the ball which gave the corner

Probibly did have a good game

But I think anybody who tried a bit would shine in that game (If you can call it that)

He still gives far to many balls away in other games

Orr gives the ball away too much. So do Elliott, Williams, Carey, McCombe, McCallister and McIndoe. Skuse isn't immune either. The difference though, is that if Orr, Elliott, Williams or Carey do it, then it's a case of bad luck. If the others do, they're useless.

I sit in The Williams stand close to GJ's dugout and to be honest some of the stick he gets is disgraceful. Not only has he got to put up with a constant hail of abuse about his son every game but i have also heard GJ being called 'A Pr*ck', 'Sh*t', and comments aimed at him like 'U Aint Got A Clue Johnson'.

Now most of us think he is the best manager we've had here for over 20 to 30 years and brought this club forward 'light years'. The culprits are obviously the people who have jumped on the bandwagon in recent years who never supported this club in the dark old days at the bottom of the old 4th division like some of us.

Personally i'm happy with this season and finishing around 10th in a strong division, we can build on this and come back stronger we have no god given right to be promoted, look at teams bigger than us who we are now on a par with thats progress ....

Lets Lay off Gary because if he is driven away by you moaners you only have yourselves to blame and it would be a disgrace, we ought to be driving out the Morons from Ashton gate not our Fantastic Manager.

Not being funny, but if i was sat next to someone who constantly shouted abuse at GJ It would not be long before I either beat crap out of him in the stadium (not worth the ban though) or followed him home or to his car and ensured he knew he was not welcome at AG, either way, it would be the last time he ever abused GJ or visited AG. I can guarantee you.

McIndoe took a lot of stick from some in the Atyeo as well. Basically we were s**t yesterday and people got pissed of and let there feelings known. Frustration leads to aggressive behaviour, I doubt most people shouting want any drastic changes but just fed up with having to watch some pretty poor football at times this season.

I was bitterly dissapointed with our efforts against Ipswich but don't shout abuse, i don't see how that helps at all.

Not being funny, but if i was sat next to someone who constantly shouted abuse at GJ It would not be long before I either beat crap out of him in the stadium (not worth the ban though) or followed him home or to his car and ensured he knew he was not welcome at AG, either way, it would be the last time he ever abused GJ or visited AG. I can guarantee you.

That makes a number of assumptions though doesn't it - not least that whoever was shouting abuse might be able to beat the crap out of you?

I never abuse GJ personally, apart from the odd 'sort em out Gary' but I suspect that of the sort of person who is happy to be abusive in such a public place, some would not be the type anyone should be following home .

Leave it to the stewards if the club considers it serious enough .

This is a joke right, please tell me it is. :rofl2br:

because in my opinion they are not as consistently poor. we cannot have a centre midfielder who has one or two half decent games a season.

Perhaps you can now explain how we managed to finsh 4th last season, and around 8th this season with a central midfielder who only has one or two half decent games a season?

Agree with you there. But no matter how well LJ plays he will hardly get credited for it. I personally rate LJ but he does give the ball a bit to much the time but he always puts 110% in to every game something with i love to see. It really pisses me off as he gets slagged off for something that wasn't his fault half time where i sit (Atyeo H Block). :grr:

Yeah the tw4t that seats two seats in my left in that block slags him off all the time.

And i won't get him started about Stern John :tumbleweed:

I'm an G block man and we have a fat cockney no-mates who whines about LJ, So me first and then the bloke next to me both gave him so much stick that he moved for a while. Back now though and much quieter. :innocent06:

Perhaps you can now explain how we managed to finsh 4th last season, and around 8th this season with a central midfielder who only has one or two half decent games a season?

Your missing the point Cheese.There is no need to explain. LJ is crap and only plays cause his dads the manager ok? do try and keep up.. :tumbleweed:

Nice. So you advocate "beating the crap" out of people do you? Glad I don't hang around with you then.

Was quite funny when he jumped for the ball on the edge of the box and it just went straight over him.

Got to admit that was funny and yes i thought he played well also

That passage of play sums up the Lj situation for me.

Lots of people comment on how funny it was the way he missed the ball and it was pretty funny!

What nobody mentions or fails to notice or simply notices but cannot bring themselves to say it because of who it was is that the ball that Lj played out to the left which set McIndoe away was "superb". The way he struck it was quality and it wasnt the first very good ball he had played that day.

All that they choose to remember was how daft he looked when that ball bounced over his head!

P.S. gordie this isnt having a go at you as you have said he played well....i am just using your post to highlight the subject!

No vendetta. If players make mistakes why should discussing it on here be banned? If some guys have a bad game why shouldn't we say so? There are plenty of posts praising players - Henderson/Ireikpen

never suggested there was a vendetta or that anyone should be banned for their opinions. No matter how inane.

Archived