IGNORED

Jon Parkin

DavidNoble

Right i agree some will be laughing, when i saw him come on against us in the fog i laughed my *** off!

I thought how could he be a footballer but on big league weekend i noticed he was voted Preston player of the season and he has 12 league goals this season and 8 assists which i believe is better than Adebola.

When Dele leaves could he be a replacement?

Thoughts? Discuss?

Right i agree some will be laughing, when i saw him come on against us in the fog i laughed my *** off!

I thought how could he be a footballer but on big league weekend i noticed he was voted Preston player of the season and he has 12 league goals this season and 8 assists which i believe is better than Adebola.

When Dele leaves could he be a replacement?

Thoughts? Discuss?

No id rather Have Dele than that lump.

No way. Anyone who hasn't got the willpower and determination to lose a bit of weight won't have enough for a starting place in GJs squad.

Clearly lacks commitment, even if he doesn't lack an appetite (for burgers, not for the game).

what a great idea, also i heard the Hull are terminating Dean Windass' contract,

so if we got him on a free we could have 'em both up front.

Then we could persuade Neville Southall and Razor Ruddock to come out of retirement!

At least they could use up those XXXL shirts left in the club shop

Archived