IGNORED

Possible Targets

DavidNoble

Yeah, John Oster is a good shout

He might be getting on a little bit though - I think he's somewhere in his 30's now

Good player though

Has Oster been banged up recently for joining in on an unconsented 'roasting'?

Sure I read that somewhere.

Has Oster been banged up recently for joining in on an unconsented 'roasting'?

Sure I read that somewhere.

It's an ongoing investigation, I think.

He has paid compensation to a former teammate for accidentally shooting him in the eye with an air rifle, and been cautioned for a fracas outside a nightclub in the past, though.

We've been linked with Nelson a few times in the past, I think Tinnion came pretty close to actually signing him at one point.

I'd like to think we were aiming a little higher now, though. The fact that he's still at Hartlepool and they're hardly pulling up trees in league one suggests he might not be quite the player he promised to be.

Pretty sure it was Barren, twatted in the face?

"Hartlepool's elation at their goal was tempered by the loss of their captain Michael Barron 10 minutes later. He was carried off after blocking a cross from Craig Woodman."

Yeah you were right, Barron was awesome that game then!

Is Flinders not a keeper ??? - surely our strongest area ??

Carl Fletcher is ok-ish as a purely defensive midfielder but I wouldn't see him adding anything to the squad. Ifill has underperformed at Palace & has a terrible injury record.

Of the Palace offloads, John Oster would be the one I'd be most interested in.

Yesssssss he is!!! GK is our strongest at the moment!!!

But do you think Weale will stick around next year and play second fiddle to Basso AGAIN? I don't, so unless Basso goes, Weale I think will opt out, unless GJ sorts him a good season out on loan somewhere of his interest for next season.

I'd be very surprised though if we still have Weale & Basso next season.

So yes, I think Flinders would be good for us alongside Henderson and whoever else we have.

How about Zheng Zhi at charlton? I mean if Elliott leaves then we will need a good battling midfielder again and he a really good centre midfielder and he does score a few goals...Just a thought

good thought but i think WBA were linked so..

As I stated in another thread, I understand that we have been tracking Dean Moxey from Exeter City very closely over the last few months.

I watched him play for Exeter in the final league game of the season at St. Davids. He got MoM and looked pretty useful on the ball. I'm not sure how much I should pass judgement on the guy for that though as their keeper won player of the year and he had an absolute mare on the day. For me though, the stand out player was Ryan Harley (who ironically is a former BCFC trainee). Honestly was different class at times.

Admittedly the quality of football was embarrassing in general. It made me realise that I take being a supporter of a Championship club for granted. Some of the bald fatties Morecambe fielded were literally laughably awful :noexpression: .

How about Zheng Zhi at charlton? I mean if Elliott leaves then we will need a good battling midfielder again and he a really good centre midfielder and he does score a few goals...Just a thought

I'd sooner have Nicky Bailey, if we're going for one of Charlton's midfielders.

don't know if his name has been mentioned, nor do I know if he is any good or indeed what his preferred position is - up top I believe. But I see Bradley Wright-Phillips is unlikely to be offered a new deal.

Anyone know anything of him about from his famous relations?

don't know if his name has been mentioned, nor do I know if he is any good or indeed what his preferred position is - up top I believe. But I see Bradley Wright-Phillips is unlikely to be offered a new deal.

Anyone know anything of him about from his famous relations?

No thanks! Wasn't it BWP that was in trouble with Dyer for the nightclub / handbag incident?

Not done anything special in his time there either has he? Nothing springs to mind, maybe living off his name.........

I watched him play for Exeter in the final league game of the season at St. Davids. He got MoM and looked pretty useful on the ball. I'm not sure how much I should pass judgement on the guy for that though as their keeper won player of the year and he had an absolute mare on the day. For me though, the stand out player was Ryan Harley (who ironically is a former BCFC trainee). Honestly was different class at times.

Admittedly the quality of football was embarrassing in general. It made me realise that I take being a supporter of a Championship club for granted. Some of the bald fatties Morecambe fielded were literally laughably awful :noexpression: .

The latest on this is that it is now 50/50 whether he comes to BCFC, as another Championship club have come in for him!

The latest on this is that it is now 50/50 whether he comes to BCFC, as another Championship club have come in for him!

hi redhope

i know little about moxey allthough i can see from his wikipedia page he is down as a left winger who can cover at left back so thats a cracking start. 23 years old so still young and 6ft 2 so quite tall for that position.

Can you give me any info on what type of player he is, sterngths/weaknesses etc.

Plus do you have an ITK source at exeter/city cos i cant find anything regarding proposed transfer on internet.

cheers

exeter forum i looked at is suggesting derby are in for him

no mention of us

We were the first club in for him, BCFC have been watching him very closely during the second half of the season and as I understand have been discussing terms / purchase price with EXFC for several weeks.

I do know that he is a cracking left sided player who would be a great acquisition for BCFC!

We were the first club in for him, BCFC have been watching him very closely during the second half of the season and as I understand have been discussing terms / purchase price with EXFC for several weeks.

I do know that he is a cracking left sided player who would be a great acquisition for BCFC!

6ft 2 young left winger who can also play at left back sounds spot on to me

don't think many would argue that we don't need cover in botht those positions so this would kill to birds in one stone, also meaning only one wage and only one player to keep happy with first team action.

if you hear any more progress with this redhope keep us up to date

Archived