IGNORED

Bristol City's Dvd

Dan Robin

Taking a look in the site of BC Megastore,I was thinking about ordering a dvd,maybe the 2007-8 season edition ... but before choosing it (I've seen other interesting objects with good prices) I would like to know what sort of 'highlights' are showed in the dvd (I mean... are there all the goals of the season and some highlights of the matches,interviews, ... ? ) .I guess some of you have bought it so..maybe you could satisfy my curiosity :)

Taking a look in the site of BC Megastore,I was thinking about ordering a dvd,maybe the 2007-8 season edition ... but before choosing it (I've seen other interesting objects with good prices) I would like to know what sort of 'highlights' are showed in the dvd (I mean... are there all the goals of the season and some highlights of the matches,interviews, ... ? ) .I guess some of you have bought it so..maybe you could satisfy my curiosity :)

I have the 08/09 DVD and what you are expecting is about right. All goals are there and a few games will have beyond the goals and after match comment from players/GJ. My only gripe would be that I am sure at least 2 of the matches (one being Southampton away)is filmed by a camera filming a tv!

Archived