IGNORED

Preston Tickets

DavidNoble

I went just now to get some tickets and coach tickets for the big game tomorow and due to work commitments haven't been able to all week so thought i'd quickly pop down and get them whilst getting my new shirt.

I went in the club shop to get my shirt and all the staff were gossiping in the back room and i had to wait a while until somebody actually came out and when i was buying it she was still talking to everyone else.

Then i went over to the ticket office to get my tickets and the woman there said they don't have any. I found it a bit odd that a day before the opening game of the season they don't have any tickets or any coach tickets at the stadium. So now i will have to drive all the way up there which will be torture and then buy the tickets on the day hoping they actually have some up there and then not get any of the loyalty points and this game is a 3 point match which is the most.

Not the greatest trip to the gate i'v ever had.

I saw Jamie McCombe driving out as well though which made it alright and he looked happy, but on the website it says that Basso travelled up with everyone so does that mean that McCombe isn't even in the squad? James Wilson on the bench maybe.?

COME ON YOU REDS!

• Admin

I could understand if it was collection at the club only - but would have thought the club would send any left over tickets back up to Preston with CATS. In the past have had to wait for CATS to turn up to get into an away ground so the actual number of seats available was known.

CATS ticket seems strange unless they have filled all coaches and no offence but from previous experience know that unless a certain number are on board they wont run with too many empty seats

Archived