IGNORED

Ribeiro

Dan Robin

I've seen Galles U21 vs Italy U21 tonight. Galles played very well ,I didn't expect them to be so strong... even if Italy had several new players included in the team,who played their first match.

It was the first time I saw Ribeiro playing,and I'm very impressed: he was the best player in defence,he made no errors,and he scored the first goal. :worship2: If he plays always like tonight,he must be in the 11 of Bristol City,IMO.

I've seen Galles U21 vs Italy U21 tonight. Galles played very well ,I didn't expect them to be so strong... even if Italy had several new players included in the team,who played their first match.

It was the first time I saw Ribeiro playing,and I'm very impressed: he was the best player in defence,he made no errors,and he scored the first goal. :worship2: If he plays always like tonight,he must be in the 11 of Bristol City,IMO.

Galles my friend? Mmmm a corruption of Gauls perhaps? though i cant see that the Welsh can be considered Gauls. Celts maybe or Picts ....

From what i have seen hes nowhere near a first team championship player........yet.

You must have seen him play many times to have a strong and clear opinion. Do you go the international matches?

He played against Carlisle and looked very comfortable on the ball.He certainly didn't look out of place after such a long injury break. Unfortunately he got dragged down by the ineptitude of those around him that night and thats the only game that I've seen him play. Glad to hear that he impresed in the Wales game and has been called up to the full squad.

Strange if he gets to be a full Internation before he plays a full league match for Bristol City. I wonder if thats ever happened before?

Shows what you know!

Well done on the call up!

:chant6ez:

ive seen with my own eyes that at this moment in time hes not ready for championship football YET. I would however like to be proved wrong.

Wales are shite But fair play to the lad on his call up, lets hope he keeps impressing people and shoves my words back down my throat.

He played against Carlisle and looked very comfortable on the ball.He certainly didn't look out of place after such a long injury break. Unfortunately he got dragged down by the ineptitude of those around him that night and thats the only game that I've seen him play. Glad to hear that he impresed in the Wales game and has been called up to the full squad.

Strange if he gets to be a full Internation before he plays a full league match for Bristol City. I wonder if thats ever happened before?

Funny i have seen him play many many times and i thought against Carlisle was probably his worst game i have seen.

I put it down to a year out and him not quite fully fit.

He is a class player though and will be a great asset in our team.

Funny i have seen him play many many times and i thought against Carlisle was probably his worst game i have seen.

I put it down to a year out and him not quite fully fit.

He is a class player though and will be a great asset in our team.

You've seen him play many times? You must mean in reserve games as he hasn't played a full league game for City yet and was injured early in his debut game last season against Posh. His start against Carlisle was his first first team game since the injury.

It hard to judge a player in the reserves as the games are nowhere near as hectic or tough as CCC games.

Galles my friend? Mmmm a corruption of Gauls perhaps? though i cant see that the Welsh can be considered Gauls. Celts maybe or Picts ....

When I was at University we had a lecturer that insisted he was Welsh and of Gallic descent. A very clever bloke and I've no reason to doubt him.

You've seen him play many times? You must mean in reserve games as he hasn't played a full league game for City yet and was injured early in his debut game last season against Posh. His start against Carlisle was his first first team game since the injury.

It hard to judge a player in the reserves as the games are nowhere near as hectic or tough as CCC games.

Yes it was in the ressies and kids, you can still make a judgement in these games.

Usually he was outstanding and stood out in these games.

I am not knocking him he is a great potential talent, i just think he was below his standard against Carlisle because of the year out and fitness.

I have been banging on about Ribs to a mate for about eighteen months now, telling him hes going to be our right back/centre half for years to come or making us millions.

I agree with the previous view, I thought he was dreadful against Carlisle (as most of them were, of course). He looked slow and off the pace, and his first touch looked very sloppy. That was the worst I've also seen him play and I have seen him a number of times - in reserves, though what difference that makes as to whether I can judge him, I'm not exactly sure.

However, I'm sure he can play better and was off the pace against Carlisle most simply because he has been out so long, which is forgiveable. However, he needs a while to get back up to full speed before he can challenge Bradley Orr, I think.

Yes it was in the ressies and kids, you can still make a judgement in these games.

Usually he was outstanding and stood out in these games.

I am not knocking him he is a great potential talent, i just think he was below his standard against Carlisle because of the year out and fitness.

I have been banging on about Ribs to a mate for about eighteen months now, telling him hes going to be our right back/centre half for years to come or making us millions.

...and the excuses for the rest of the team that day were? -at least Ribs had an excuse.

...maybe if those around him had performed anywhere near normally it wouldve lifted Ribs somewhat too, talk about being in the deep-end - he must've felt like he was bog-snorkeling, lets see him on a good day (team performance wise) then we can judge... Carlisle? forget it -anyone wouldve stuggled in that situation.

Archived