IGNORED

Here's A Question For Ya..........

DavidNoble

England or Bristol City?  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would you rather England won the world cup or Bristol City got promoted to the premier league?

Asked a few mates of mine and opinion was divided, thought id put it on here to see what you guys think.

:englandsmile4wf:

city of course

i'm sick of hearing of 1966 all the time don't need anther one

The World Cup is the greatest footballing event of them all. Every 4 years virtually the whole world stops for a month whilst the nations all battle it out. Football brings nations together if only for a short time.

Thats why England winning the World Cup would get by vote. The 2005 Ashes celebrations would pale into insignificance if we did win it.

City could get into the PL for next season and be back in the CCC the season after and back in the PL the season after that but England still be World Champions.

It's gotta be City now. I wouldn't have said that up to maybe a year ago but sometimes I watch England and positively hope for a bad result- not in the World Cup mind you.

But I don't particularly like any of the England players and, as said above, seeing the likes of Ashley Cole with a winners medal and lifelong fame would somewhat take the gloss off the no doubt amazing feeling of England winning the WC.

England without a doubt, the celebrations would be unlike anything ever seen in sporting history IMO, i cant even picture the celebrations they would be that imenese!

Of course city getting to the Prem would be fantastic, but as Robbored said the season after we could be back in the Championship were as England would still be world champions..

It's gotta be City now. I wouldn't have said that up to maybe a year ago but sometimes I watch England and positively hope for a bad result- not in the World Cup mind you.

But I don't particularly like any of the England players and, as said above, seeing the likes of Ashley Cole with a winners medal and lifelong fame would somewhat take the gloss off the no doubt amazing feeling of England winning the WC.

Whats the issue with Ashley Cole?! Im baffled to it all tbh..

If you hate him for being greedy fair shout, but you then have to hate EVERY single player for being greedy, there all up to it.

Archived