IGNORED

Bristol City Nodders/bobbleheads

Nugget

Simple question.....

My friend owns a company in the USA that makes bobbleheads/nodders etc that are massive over there and wants to try and develop them for UK teams... unfortunately there is a lot of effort involved in licensing etc to get them set up with a club so wanted to get some fans opinions beforehand.

Basically he could do one of any player past or present, or even with the clubs permission do one of your face on the current Bristol City strip :laugh:.

Here's an image of one that he stocks from the MLS league... this could be Maynard, Hartley etc

Soccer-Bobblehead-WB-06--929362.jpg

Would appreciate your thoughts on if you would buy one etc.... if the response is good let me know and i'll get him to make one and post an image and maybe forward to the club for consideration.

Simple question.....

Here's an image of one that he stocks from the MLS league... this could be Maynard, Hartley etc

Would appreciate your thoughts on if you would buy one etc.... if the response is good let me know and i'll get him to make one and post an image and maybe forward to the club for consideration.

that picture could definately NOT be Paul Hartley

Well yes that's the idea they will sell them on behalf of the company with the club getting a cut... but there is a lot of licensing issues involved apparently with having detailed kits and sponsors etc so just trying to get reaction.....

Agree that it could definately not be Hartley :laugh:

Well yes that's the idea they will sell them on behalf of the company with the club getting a cut... but there is a lot of licensing issues involved apparently with having detailed kits and sponsors etc so just trying to get reaction.....

Agree that it could definately not be Hartley :laugh:

Sorry Barry couldn't resist.....

Depending on cost I might have the whole team.

Do we get a discount for Lee Johnson(less plastic etc.)

Simple question.....

My friend owns a company in the USA that makes bobbleheads/nodders etc that are massive over there and wants to try and develop them for UK teams... unfortunately there is a lot of effort involved in licensing etc to get them set up with a club so wanted to get some fans opinions beforehand.

Basically he could do one of any player past or present, or even with the clubs permission do one of your face on the current Bristol City strip :laugh:.

The likelihood of purchasing would surely depend on the cost. If produced at a reasonable cost I feel sure that they would be very popular at most clubs.

There has been a similar product over here, but not featuring Bristol City players. A few years ago I brought some (then) Prem players for my son. I think Lita was going good for us, so I got a model of a Celtic player who was the nearest lookalike I could get to him, and was going to paint over the celtic kit with our kit. I never did get round to it.

If you are a Prem team you get all sorts of merchandise and it's really difficult getting anything outside of the City shop (which is very expensive) that is city related.

I think these models would make nice Xmas presents. They do date pretty easily though, players come and go, kits change as do squad numbers so pricing is important if you want to buy a team or need to change them regularly.

I want one of Scotty Murray running past the Baadiff fans with his hand cupped to his ear!

I'm with Dolls, you get one of them made and you've got yourself a sale!

Could your mate do a whole load of Cardiff fans sticking the v's up etc - I might line that up down the side of my desk!

I would deffo have a couple for the car. I can't have stickers etc because of where I live but I always have to have a mascot for the games I go to, so would be able to hide anything in the glove box when I am not driving!

Scottie would be awesome and so would GJ! Would also love a Marv one or Ivan doin the irish jig! Could we get a Keith Welch one 2 reckon that would look funny as hell with his moustache!

To be honest guys the best one to do would be the one that would appeal the most to City fans - to make it worthwhile making the mould as that's the hardest part.....

So would Scott Murray be the preferred option?

Anyone got an image of that? Think I saw a member with it as their profile pic, but need a larger version if poss.

Yes, they would be £10 each and approx 7 inches high.

To be honest guys the best one to do would be the one that would appeal the most to City fans - to make it worthwhile making the mould as that's the hardest part.....

So would Scott Murray be the preferred option?

Anyone got an image of that? Think I saw a member with it as their profile pic, but need a larger version if poss.

Yes, they would be £10 each and approx 7 inches high.

i would defo buy one and a GJ one too

Archived