IGNORED

92 League Club Johnson Xi

GlastonburyRed

I have been thinking and there seem to be a lot of Johnsons out there playing league football currently - so I thought I would put together a dream Johnson XI. I've had to opt for a rather bizarre 3-4-3 formation and even then I am struggling to find a keeper and a left back, shame as the defence looks quite solid otherwise. LJ gets the nod in midfield although some maybe championing Michael Johnson of Man City, but where the attacking side of things are concerned Johnsons really do provide a wealth of talent. GJ would of course manage with Pete Johnson as Head Scout.

GK

Glenn Johnson Roger Johnson A.N.Other Johnson

Bradley Johnson Jermaine Johnson Lee Johnson Jamal Johnson

Andrew Johnson Adam Johnson Eddie Johnson

I think that would probably be quite a useful team, provided we can fill in the gaps. Could do a catering eleven as well I guess led by Terry Butcher, Lee Cook & Patrick Berger but that might just be sad.

I have been thinking and there seem to be a lot of Johnsons out there playing league football currently - so I thought I would put together a dream Johnson XI. I've had to opt for a rather bizarre 3-4-3 formation and even then I am struggling to find a keeper and a left back, shame as the defence looks quite solid otherwise. LJ gets the nod in midfield although some maybe championing Michael Johnson of Man City, but where the attacking side of things are concered Johnsons really do provide a wealth of talent. GJ woul of course manage with Pete Johnson as Head Scout.

GK

Glenn Johnson Roger Johnson A.N.Other Johnson

Bradley Johnson Jermaine Johnson Lee Johnson Jamal Johnson

Andrew Johnson Adam Johnson Eddie Johnson

I think that would probably be quite a useful team, provided we can fill in the gaps. Could do a catering eleven as well I guess led by Terry Butcher, Lee Cook & Patrick Berger but that might just be sad.

Tis a slow day up here in Leicester!

Archived