IGNORED

Football League Show

GlastonburyRed

I always enjoy the fact that in the opening titles we are represented by a tramp wearing our scarf, makes I chuckle!!

He gets more coverage that the team does! I'm pretty sure that we have had 17 rounds of Championship games and not one of ours has been a featured extended highlights match?

does Claridge have a phobia of Bristol City FC? Everytime when a topic comes up about us he likes to get it over with quickly or just talk about the other team!

I just dont get why people think that this show/Claridge have it in for the club...they dont.

BCFC is easily bottom half sized, a small club in this league, and who arent at the top. It's understandable that they would devote more time to many more clubs before ours....it would please more people and (more importantly) the neutral

This thinking this show is against the club is untrue...they mentioned last night that we're a good team...that's enough.

Thoe who travel around this country will know that we are seen as little, insignificant club....rightly so, and I dont mind or give a shit.

We'd have to be top of this league or sign a world star before shows like this give us more coverage

Last nights show was intriguing. Robbie Savage was hilarious, looking bored with elbows on desk, giving Claridge a look that could kill at one point.

Also Maniche started discussing the Watford v S****horpe game which hadn't even been shown ! Maniche should take his talents elsewhere.

Regarding the City game, should Deano have saved the opening goal ? Louis OG was embarrasing and Hartley's free kick was fantastic.

Last nights show was intriguing. Robbie Savage was hilarious, looking bored with elbows on desk, giving Claridge a look that could kill at one point.

Also Maniche started discussing the Watford v S****horpe game which hadn't even been shown ! Maniche should take his talents elsewhere.

Regarding the City game, should Deano have saved the opening goal ? Louis OG was embarrasing and Hartley's free kick was fantastic.

Would be difficult, we all know that the bbc have quotas to fill

Would be difficult, we all know that the bbc have quotas to fill

:worship2: The BBC have more than their fair share of overpaid and over rated presenters - most of whom are in the job for who they know and not on merit. I also can't understand why the BBC don't use the Match of the Day format for presenting the Football League Show. I.e. have a few top rated ex footballers analyising the games and the league positions with most of the show actually devoted to showing the action.

Archived