IGNORED

City Vs Coventry

Dan Robin

Bristol City: Gerken; Carey, Nyatanga, Fontaine; Orr, Elliott, Hartley, Campbell-Ryce, McAllister; Maynard, Agyemang. Subs: Johnson, Clarkson, Collis, Sproule, Sno, Haynes, Saborio.

Coventry City: Westwood; Wright, McPake, Wood, Cranie; Bell, Clingan, Gunnarsson, McIndoe; Morrison, Eastwood. Subs: Deegan, Konstantopoulos, Hussey, Baker, Barnett, Grandison, Jeffers.

Referee: Mr G Horwood.

5 defenders starting at home!!!!!!??????

'Tickets available on the on the day'!!!!!!!!!!

Johnson on the bench.

Yep, it makes far more sense to assume we are playing 5 defenders, and a three man midfield with a right side shift, rather than 4 defenders and four midfielders...

Funny, I heard BBC reporting that we were dominating possession and play, and while Coventry's forward play is 'woeful' they're sticking 2 men on Agyemang and concentrating on stopping us. Must have been hearing things.

Perhaps you were listening to a summary from a different commentator?? (i've been watching BBC live saturday football)

I think thats more likely than hearing voices in your head!!

Funny, I heard BBC reporting that we were dominating possession and play, and while Coventry's forward play is 'woeful' they're sticking 2 men on Agyemang and concentrating on stopping us. Must have been hearing things.

well, Im glad I didnt go today, a text from my mate at half time simply said

"**** me mate, this is torture"

Archived