IGNORED

City Vs Coventry

Dan Robin

I suppose it's an improvement on the last home game

Please stop looking for hope, we are in a worse league position than we were a few hours ago; stop looking up people; look below; Liecs are coming so are the likes of Sheff, Donny will beat Reading tonight; :yawn:

Dress it up how you will, it's a shit result, considering GJs original top 2 aspirations, which more recently changed to top 6!

We are 11th, 7 points of play offs, 9 off relegation. 5 places off gurus latest target.

this frightens the sh*t out of me, becasue trust me, this is a massive, massive possibility!!

this frightens the sh*t out of me, becasue trust me, this is a massive, massive possibility!!

Ipswich are one place above relagation are only 7 pts below us and we have to go there last game this month :surrender::yawn:

Please stop looking for hope, we are in a worse league position than we were a few hours ago; stop looking up people; look below; Liecs are coming so are the likes of Sheff, Donny will beat Reading tonight; :yawn:

I hope so, if Reading win, that will leave us only 7 pts above relegation, I'm not panicing yet but 2 winsa in god know how many doesn't bode well.

Please stop looking for hope, we are in a worse league position than we were a few hours ago; stop looking up people; look below; Liecs are coming so are the likes of Sheff, Donny will beat Reading tonight; snack.gif

What are you talking about ? Stop looking for hope.

What a stupid comment to make, i support city and will always look for hope

****ing Tw*t

Just walking back to the car to drive 160 miles home - how about some of you moaners showing that level of support???

Proud of the work rate today - Elliott, Carey, Haynes, Sproule and Hartley ran their hearts out.

your medal is in the post mate! well done

Work rate counts for nothing....I can get fit as a fiddle and go out there and run around for 90 minutes! No real quality again, and were heading in one direction....and one direction only.

Seriously, when will people finally see it. Gary, time to move on mate.....thanks for the memories, but go now whilst you will still be remembered for the good things

Just walking back to the car to drive 160 miles home - how about some of you moaners showing that level of support???

Proud of the work rate today - Elliott, Carey, Haynes, Sproule and Hartley ran their hearts out.

Ooo, you're my hero, can I have some DNA, we could clone you. Ever heard of working for a living?

Goals win games, we've let in 11 in our last 6 and scored only 6. Goal difference currently stand at -4, great ain't it?

your medal is in the post mate! well done

Work rate counts for nothing....I can get fit as a fiddle and go out there and run around for 90 minutes! No real quality again, and were heading in one direction....and one direction only.

Seriously, when will people finally see it. Gary, time to move on mate.....thanks for the memories, but go now whilst you will still be remembered for the good things

Given our form and loss of JCR, it's passable. Sounds like we had lots of chances.

Can't see any other manager getting a better result out of the squad at the moment.

We didn't have lots of chances. 2 or 3 in the 2nd half after basically next to nothing first half.

We should be winning games against crap like Coventry with or without JCR.

We didn't have lots of chances. 2 or 3 in the 2nd half after basically next to nothing first half.

Someone said 4.

We should be winning games against crap like Coventry with or without JCR.

We should be, but the team is underperforming massively and so I think GJ has bought himself some time.

Given our form and loss of JCR, it's passable. Sounds like we had lots of chances.

Can't see any other manager getting a better result out of the squad at the moment.

We had a handful of half chances after desparation set in. We had lots of possession to no real effect against terrible opposition. It was concerning given the circumstances.

Archived