IGNORED

Tisdale

GlastonburyRed

I got one, this rumour is about mark hughes coming as manager with Tin man his number two.

and Sven will be Director of football.

what a kermit

I thought Kevin Keegan was the man, with McDermott number 2 and Denis Wise Director of Football. Ashley would buy SL out....gasmask.gif

On a point of order and silliness - is it possible to sprout an 'unt'? Doesn't 'sprout' imply something emerging and growing up and out (as opposed to down and in)?

i dont know but theres more chance of it happening then gj to become a director of football whilst tisdale takes over as manager

I thought Kevin Keegan was the man, with McDermott number 2 and Denis Wise Director of Football. Ashley would buy SL out....gasmask.gif

Sam Hammam and Peter Risdale as joint chairmen for me, with Simon Jordan as CEO. Shortlist for manager would have to include Pulis, if only for the satisfaction of telling him he hasn't got the job after the interviews, and Warnock is a dead cert for Director of football.

What a line-up! Couldn't fail. (Could they?)

Sam Hammam and Peter Risdale as joint chairmen for me, with Simon Jordan as CEO. Shortlist for manager would have to include Pulis, if only for the satisfaction of telling him he hasn't got the job after the interviews, and Warnock is a dead cert for Director of football.

so long as theres a job for ian dowie somewhere im in

Gotta have Osman as striking coach, and Wonderson as motivation coach. quality, Premiershit here we come! :dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

Has anyone else heard the rumour about Paul Tisdale joining as Manager with Gary moving into a Director of Football role?! Thoughts...

Tisdale may not be the correct name but moving Johnson "upstairs" does give Steve Lansdown a more cost effective "exit strategy" should he decide to go that way. Better than paying him a massive lump in compensation or, even worse, paying him every month to do absolutely nothing.

But thinking outside of the box gets you nothing but abuse from the "gunslingers" on here!!

Archived