IGNORED

Just Got Back From Reading....johnson Lost The Plot

Guest BristolCityFC

Guest BristolCityFC

Just made the quick trip back from the Madjeski to my girlfriends flat in Reading, and from todays performance, well where do i begin?

Currently listening to GJ on BBC Radio Bristol online - Same old repetitive excuses from Johnson, iv stopped listening...

Inconsistent performances throughout the team, Lackluster midfield - would of been better to play with 10 players and not have Lee Johnson playing, all the hard work done by Jamal Campbell Rice (who by the way was the only player who played for the shirt today and only player with desire and quality) was undone when Johnson just gets in the way or gives away possession. Cannot believe we have Gavin Williams on loan to Yeovil and HE still continually plays his bloody son. He is not good enough for the championship, maybe league 1....

Defence again very poor, Carey has lost all his leadership and even Orr had a poor game. As for Liam Fontaine and Lewin - there so laid back and slow its unreal, every ball that come over was allowed to bounce, and the players were always beaten on their individual battles.

Our wing backs are so predictable, same old poor balls over the top, straight to their keeper or headed back by Reading defence. Reading werent even that good, we were just so SHIT we made Reading look good, we were embarressing!

Throughout the team, every player is clueless and has no imagination.

Maynard / Iwelumo tried to get in the game but cant do much if there not getting any support or service. No movement or spark, the team are losing confidence.

I think we will stay up, fingers crossed - however get this season over, get Johnson out, if Steve Lansdown was there today, how could he possibly allow this to continue?

If Johnson / his son / and the helmet Scouting network aka Pete Johnson are still in the club by August, I and many others will not be renewing their season tickets. Landsdown must listen to the Fans!

Just made the quick trip back from the Madjeski to my girlfriends flat in Reading, and from todays performance, well where do i begin?

Currently listening to GJ on BBC Radio Bristol online - Same old repetitive excuses from Johnson, iv stopped listening...

Inconsistent performances throughout the team, Lackluster midfield - would of been better to play with 10 players and not have Lee Johnson playing, all the hard work done by Jamal Campbell Rice (who by the way was the only player who played for the shirt today and only player with desire and quality) was undone when Johnson just gets in the way or gives away possession. Cannot believe we have Gavin Williams on loan to Yeovil and HE still continually plays his bloody son. He is not good enough for the championship, maybe league 1....

Defence again very poor, Carey has lost all his leadership and even Orr had a poor game. As for Liam Fontaine and Lewin - there so laid back and slow its unreal, every ball that come over was allowed to bounce, and the players were always beaten on their individual battles.

Our wing backs are so predictable, same old poor balls over the top, straight to their keeper or headed back by Reading defence. Reading werent even that good, we were just so SHIT we made Reading look good, we were embarressing!

Maynard / Iwelumo tried to get in the game but cant do much if there not getting any support or service. No movement or spark, the team are losing confidence.

I think we will stay up, fingers crossed - however get this season over, get Johnson out, if Steve Lansdown was there today, how could he possibly allow this to continue?

If Johnson / his son / and the helmet Scouting network aka Pete Johnson are still in the club by August, I and many others will not be renewing their season tickets. Landsdown must listen to the Fans!

GJ just admitted his changes at half time was tactical. Taking big Chris off at half time was tactical speechless-smiley-040.gif Are you kidding medunno.gif

Guest BristolCityFC

Just to add, we were 2-0, 15 mins to go, nothings working, he has Clarkson / Sproule / Elliot on the bench and who does he bring on? Jamie Mcallister.........Johnson is clueless

I thought Reading were a reasonable side even if we were very poor. LJ is a waste of space and only JCR and Skuse can really say they put in the required effort.

Why did we play 1 upfront 2nd half when losing 2-0? Crazy.

I have lost faith with GJ and would like to see him gone at the end of the season.

~An interesting first post

Just back in Lambourn now, having watched the game. Absolute rubbish, no organisation, no desire, no clue. Johnson, please please please resign, you will not sort this out. If we don't go down this year, if you're in charge next season, you can bet your arse we are going down next year.

GJ just admitted his changes at half time was tactical. Taking big Chris off at half time was tactical speechless-smiley-040.gif Are you kidding medunno.gif

It might be that GJ thought the game was over at HT (I think we all knew that at 2-0 down away from home) and that Iwelumo is needed more at the Plymouth on tuesday, plus he (CI) might have had a slight knock.

We need another battling performance on tuesday or all the good work done at Palarse will be undone inside 7 days, time for the manager and players to show they want it AGAIN (how many times have we got to say this).

Safety is a long, long, long way off yet.

BCAGFC

Oh My God. Surely every single city fan knew we would lose today - Reading are top of form table having won something like 8 out of 9 league games, and have scored 11 goals in last 3 home games.

A 2-0 defeat hardly sounds like GJ has lost the plot to me!

Guest BristolCityFC

GJ lost the plot a long time ago, today was just another chapter in what has become a period of repetitive long term errors and ridiculous tactical decisions

GJ lost the plot a long time ago, today was just another chapter in what has become a period of repetitive long term errors and ridiculous tactical decisions

I dont think today's result is that bad though - the penalty decision was harsh against Hartley, and today was always a dead cert banker for a home win. Tuesday night is always going to be far more important than this game.

I dont think today's result is that bad though - the penalty decision was harsh against Hartley, and today was always a dead cert banker for a home win. Tuesday night is always going to be far more important than this game.

Watch it again- it was not harsh. Agree that Tuesday is the more important game though.

Sums everything up nicely.

And why on earth bring on a defender with 15 minuites left to play when Clarckson, Elliot and Spoule (who is known to change games) are all on the freaking bench- unbelievable!

Tuesday will be no walk in the (home) Park; Plymouth will be ready and fighting for their lives; we as a club have a few more battles to win yet before we are assured of survival in this div;

This defeat will be a memory and the spin machine will be in action to rally the troops. :tumbleweed:

Oh My God. Surely every single city fan knew we would lose today - Reading are top of form table having won something like 8 out of 9 league games, and have scored 11 goals in last 3 home games.

A 2-0 defeat hardly sounds like GJ has lost the plot to me!

No offence, but did you go? I just can't believe anyone forced to watch that embarrassing shambles could try and put a positive shine on that performance.

Guest BristolCityFC

No offence, but did you go? I just can't believe anyone forced to watch that embarrassing shambles could try and put a positive shine on that performance.

Honestly if you went today, it was a joke. from the first minute to well, from my personal view 86th when i couldnt take it anymore and left - heroes from afganistan came onto the pitch today before the game, they are real heroes, and they get paid nothing compared to our "players", its a shambles that they can go home happy still getting paid for such a shit performance. everybody would know if they had a poor performance at work and continued like this squad of players have done INCLUDING Johnson and his management, we would of lost our jobs a long time ago....Johnson get out

exactly, ****** shite performance, no one is playin for gj, and why would they when he showed today he has infact lost the plot completely.

get the little cockney pie eater out of the club.

I notice that all the people who were throwing insults around after the Palarse win are suddenly quiet again.

Would be good to hear there excuses for today.....

Oh and the Doncaster performance which they so convienently missed.

BCAGFC

Oh, so we just pick which games to lose now do we ?. How is one league game more important than another when we need points to stay in the division. Perhaps you think that Plymouth are going to roll over for us on tuesday, think again.

You're missing the point, most fans of any team don't mind being beaten when their team has competed, but we don't compete, certainly not today and not for a fair while either, it's clear they are not listening to him, time to move on, get someone in who has enough time to motivate what we have and keep us up, whilst assessing for ins and outs in the summer.

You're missing the point, most fans of any team don't mind being beaten when their team has competed, but we don't compete, certainly not today and not for a fair while either, it's clear they are not listening to him, time to move on, get someone in who has enough time to motivate what we have and keep us up, whilst assessing for ins and outs in the summer.

Are you saying they didn't compete on Tuesday ?

I went today more in hope than expectation, how Reading are down below us is astounding and we did well to get a point at AG. Also, did you see them v Liverpool in the FA Cup, let alone W Brom & Villa ?

Reading were quicker in thought and deed today, they have some fine players who were better than us on the day. I thought we did compete but were just outplayed. Saying that if JCR had taken his 1 on 1 who knows what may have happened.

Did anyone notice LJ look across to his dad after he gave the ball away today to a chorus of boos? He gestured as if to say what else could he have done, to which his dad gave him the chin up gesture. Unfortunately for LJ he will never be given credit for his efforts whilst his father is the boss. He was not the worst player on the pitch, but there were so many other mediocre performances he was one of 7/8.

The fact we played one up top second half was staggering. And why on earth Maynard, the only guy that can score from outside the box in our team, was taken off is unbelievable. He should go in the summer for the sake of his career, I mean when do we ever create a good goalscoring oppurtunity for him? Of the 11 he's scored this season about 7 of them have been down to his unbelievable finishing.

Over to Plymouth now and we need another battling performance like we saw Tuesday night, we need points, and our players need to realise they are IN A SCRAP. Although I'm not feeling confident, after all, Plymouth can't be as bad as Palace were (the worst I've seen this season by a mile) and we still only beat them with a wonder goal!

Just to add, we were 2-0, 15 mins to go, nothings working, he has Clarkson / Sproule / Elliot on the bench and who does he bring on? Jamie Mcallister.........Johnson is clueless

thats exactly when i left to be honest, should of been a few more goalscofeeeeees

ess

serious gj needs to put the "kids"

on a side note reading were v.pool great passing and exciting style of football. in h

Archived