IGNORED

Just Got Back From Reading....johnson Lost The Plot

Guest BristolCityFC

Just to add, we were 2-0, 15 mins to go, nothings working, he has Clarkson / Sproule / Elliot on the bench and who does he bring on? Jamie Mcallister.........Johnson is clueless

From what I could see of this change Fontaine was injured his left leg was heavily strapped up.

Just made the quick trip back from the Madjeski to my girlfriends flat in Reading, and from todays performance, well where do i begin?

Currently listening to GJ on BBC Radio Bristol online - Same old repetitive excuses from Johnson, iv stopped listening...

Inconsistent performances throughout the team, Lackluster midfield - would of been better to play with 10 players and not have Lee Johnson playing, all the hard work done by Jamal Campbell Rice (who by the way was the only player who played for the shirt today and only player with desire and quality) was undone when Johnson just gets in the way or gives away possession. Cannot believe we have Gavin Williams on loan to Yeovil and HE still continually plays his bloody son. He is not good enough for the championship, maybe league 1....

Defence again very poor, Carey has lost all his leadership and even Orr had a poor game. As for Liam Fontaine and Lewin - there so laid back and slow its unreal, every ball that come over was allowed to bounce, and the players were always beaten on their individual battles.

Our wing backs are so predictable, same old poor balls over the top, straight to their keeper or headed back by Reading defence. Reading werent even that good, we were just so SHIT we made Reading look good, we were embarressing!

Throughout the team, every player is clueless and has no imagination.

Maynard / Iwelumo tried to get in the game but cant do much if there not getting any support or service. No movement or spark, the team are losing confidence.

I think we will stay up, fingers crossed - however get this season over, get Johnson out, if Steve Lansdown was there today, how could he possibly allow this to continue?

If Johnson / his son / and the helmet Scouting network aka Pete Johnson are still in the club by August, I and many others will not be renewing their season tickets. Landsdown must listen to the Fans!

Which ones - those like you who think Johnson should go , or those like me who think he should stay and has achieved more in recent years than we have since the days of Aland dicks - except where this shoddy govt is concerned change is not always a good thing.

Which ones - those like you who think Johnson should go , or those like me who think he should stay and has achieved more in recent years than we have since the days of Aland dicks - except where this shoddy govt is concerned change is not always a good thing.

Will GJ develop the entertainment to put bums on seats in the new stadium? Very much doubt it.He hasn't shown it so far has he.

I'm not in the knee-jerk "Johnson out" camp - and I don't think he'll go...but to be fair the original poster is spot on in his assessment of the performance yesterday. It was atrocious. Reading are a team of good players but we didn't compete...poor performances all over the pitch with the exception of JCR and Deano. Gary will find it very hard to turn this around. I hope he can...but Doncaster and Reading have been two of the poorest City performances in years.

Archived