IGNORED

Steve L= No.150 In Sunday Times Rich List

Warwickshire Red

Heh, money. Can't take it with you. rolleyes.gif I feel sorry for these people who are super millionares who are workaholics that scrimp and save until they die of old age, Whats the point in that? There is no point they missed it doh.gif

SL is doing the right thing putting some money into BCFC imho, his name will live on far beyond his years and ours.

Being rich is nothing, its just numbers on a sheet of paper, its what you do with your money that counts.

Exactly. We will only be remembered for what we did with our lifes.

"Tell you what. That idiot actually sat by his computer each single Saturday listening live to Bristol City games. What a waste..

Glad he left enough for his own funeral though"

speechless-smiley-040.gif

Heh, money. Can't take it with you. :rolleyes: I feel sorry for these people who are super millionares who are workaholics that scrimp and save until they die of old age, Whats the point in that? There is no point they missed it :doh:

SL is doing the right thing putting some money into BCFC imho, his name will live on far beyond his years and ours.

Being rich is nothing, its just numbers on a sheet of paper, its what you do with your money that counts.

You are spot on, you look at Harry Dolman's name which has stood the test of time along with Des Williams. No offence to either of them both did awsome jobs but if Steve L gets his own way regarding the stadium and we get a bit of luck and end up with England getting the World Cup in 2018 he will leave a legacy to the City of Bristol that no other will be able to do for another 100 years. We are watching history being made, enjoy it!

We are all (rightly) praising our Chairman - surely the new stadium should be called the Lansdown stadium ?

Actually this very shrewd businessman is likely to line up a name sponsor paying mega millions for the naming rights.

British Gas need not apply !

Lansdown Gate has a nice ring to it - Basically it encompasses everything Stevie L has done for the club plus keeping a little bit of history alive with the gate reference.

Most of the increase is to do with the increase in share price at Hargreaves Lansdown.

SL has over 100m shares remaining at around 370p per share. When he sold a block of shares last year for the stadium these were at just over 200p. You can find the exact figures if you're interested.

I'm sure he has plenty of cash elsewhere too - it won't all be wrapped in HL, I'm sure.

ouch.

Well i have used his web site to trade and made a few bob. :)

You seem to be making the visit to the City forum a daily routine, not enough fun for you on yours, seems I was right the other day when I said Reading were 'a little dull' wink.gif

I actually find it interesting to discuss football matters with fans with opposition clubs, although some don't seem to like an opposition fan posting on their forum. So far you lot seem to be fairly accomodating (with the odd exception) and I hope I can provide some interesting stuff for you regarding Sir Steve (Coppell).

I actually find it interesting to discuss football matters with fans with opposition clubs, although some don't seem to like an opposition fan posting on their forum. So far you lot seem to be fairly accomodating (with the odd exception) and I hope I can provide some interesting stuff for you regarding Sir Steve (Coppell).

No problem for me. Keep em coming Wycombe Royal

Archived