IGNORED

Coppell In Usa

Nugget

With Coppell being out in the States, maybe he should take a look at a few players in the MLS? Some are flops when they have come over, but there are also some gems (Dempsey at Fulham for example).I can think of 2 that I have seen on several occassions....

Taylor Twellman of the New England Revoultion he'd be good up front with Maynard.....had a few injury worries recently but great scoring record and been linked with him before.

Heath Pearce of Dallas is also a solid left back with a great attitude and loves to get forward, would be a fan favourite.

The rest of the current US squad are pretty big names so unlikely targets, but as long as there is not another Saborio situation it could well be an avenue to explore.

With Coppell being out in the States, maybe he should take a look at a few players in the MLS? Some are flops when they have come over, but there are also some gems (Dempsey at Fulham for example).I can think of 2 that I have seen on several occassions.... Taylor Twellman of the New England Revoultion he'd be good up front with Maynard.....had a few injury worries recently but great scoring record and been linked with him before.

Heath Pearce of Dallas is also a solid left back with a great attitude and loves to get forward, would be a fan favourite.

The rest of the current US squad are pretty big names so unlikely targets, but as long as there is not another Saborio situation it could well be an avenue to explore.

It's pleasure I'm sure, oh and Taylor Twellman has not played for eons, if you ask him he just wants to get back playing football again.

But if want one, I'd take Jozy Altidore (not in MLS anymore) any day of the week. smile.gif Edson Buddle has started this season on fire though.

It's pleasure I'm sure, oh and Taylor Twellman has not played for eons, if you ask him he just wants to get back playing football again.

But if want one, I'd take Jozy Altidore (not in MLS anymore) any day of the week. smile.gif Edson Buddle has started this season on fire though.

what did he do at Hull. fastasleep.gif

QUALITY player, big strong and pacy still only a youngster, Hull fans loved him, never happen though too much money unfortunately.

Only scored one goal but is a quality player, good at holding the ball, very strong and still only a nipper (20) really, Villarreal did not pay $10m for now't, the largest fee for any MLS player. Have watched many games with him playing for the USA and still think he's designed for English football. Like above, probably out of range, was on 20k per week at Hull.

Also rumored to have a bit of a "laid back" attitude and is only great when he wants to be.

A Quote from Landon Donovan : Donovan told evertontv: "Jozy is a very talented footballer and when he really fancies it, he can be a top player. In the last few weeks, I think he's played really well for Hull.

He added: "Physically, he's as gifted as any striker I've ever played with or against and he's got all the gifts. When he means it, he's a very good player."

Archived