IGNORED

3 Mobile

Big Red Rich

I have the NEC version and am in the process of complaining to OFTEL as 3 are by far THE WORST mobile phone providers!

My Problems...

1. Text Msgs dont work

2. interactive stuff only works occasionally

3. Calls cut out in mid conversation (even to landlines! the girlfriend thinks I keep hanging up on her)

4. Their payment systems are always down so if you think you have paid the bill, think again as you will probably get 2 months on your next bill (if it is in fact your bill as Watchdog reported)

5. Their call centre is in India therefore the operators do not speak great English

6. They do not answer complaints (the reason for me going to OFTEL)

7. They admitted they released all this technology early (as Watchdog reported) this is why nothing works properly!

8. YOU WILL encounter problems, pictures are very dark as are the 12sec videos, dont even think you will be able to take decent pictures in anything but bright sunshine!

Basically anyone who wants a brick phone again that does not really work properly and does not function as a phone should then I recommend 3 phones.

I know people who have the same problems as me so it aint a fault with my phone!

ALL THIS AND I LIVE IN A 3G AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Rage: :sport5: :Rage:

Archived