IGNORED

Richard Keogh Signs For Coventry On A 3 Year Deal

Rudolf Hucker

Coventry City agree to sign Richard Keogh from Carlisle (according to BBC)

Coventry City have agreed to sign Carlisle United defender Richard Keogh on a three-year deal. The former Republic of Ireland Under-21 captain will join the Sky Blues on 1 July having passed a medical.

Keogh, 23, is manager Aidy Boothroyd's fourth summer signing and will arrive for an undisclosed fee.

"Richard is another hungry player who comes here looking to prove himself and that's exactly the type of character we want," Boothroyd said.

"He's already got 170 career appearances under his belt, which is a decent level of experience for a young player, and I'm very much looking forward to working with him.

"We are pleased with our progress in the transfer market so far this summer and we are looking to make more additions to the squad in the near future."

Keogh will join City's other new recruits Gary McSheffrey, Stephen O'Halloran and Roy O'Donovan when the squad reports back for pre-season training.

I wonder if he's laid off the alcohol nowadays?

I havn't been to DK for a while, so I could ask the same about Aaron Brown & Amankwah.

Keogh could be decent but I'd say he is a tit with a chip on his shoulder and not really 'professional' for what he gets paid.

Coventry will do **** all this season (again).

I know iv'e been on my hols but has it been

mentioned here? Sorry to repeat it if it has...

I think it was only confirmed yesterday but the general concensus was that it would be happening sooner or later over the last couple of days!

And there was a thread on here yesterday/day before I belive

Hope you had a good holiday!

I think it was only confirmed yesterday but the general concensus was that it would be happening sooner or later over the last couple of days!

And there was a thread on here yesterday/day before I belive

Hope you had a good holiday!

Ok thanks. Be interesting to see how he shapes up

in the championship.

Archived